Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Respect and Awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBON123

Pika Member
Yo guys it me XBON i just whanted to say that I em suprised how the server is getting better every day the lag is almost gone there are fewer and fewer hackers which means we should give a bit more respect for the awesome staff team which has been doing their job incredibly good in the last few weeks thanks for reading and I will be typing always 1 more time a lot of respect to the staff team

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Saying that Staff is doing an awesome job and stuff doesn't need to be told here, that is clearly not an Op-Factions discussion.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Saying that Staff is doing an awesome job and stuff doesn't need to be told here, that is clearly not an Op-Factions discussion.
This thread has every right to be here, the lag and hacker problem is a discussion and the fact that it's getting better is a discussion. There is no point in you writing this either..

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
This thread has every right to be here, the lag and hacker problem is a discussion and the fact that it's getting better is a discussion. There is no point in you writing this either..
Yes this thread does have the rights to be here.
But I guess lag problems shouldn't be discussed here, but reported in Bug Reports section.
And hackers should be better reported either on Discord, Ingame using the /report command or on forums with proof.
As I remember from my experience, saying that ''staff is doing an awesome job'' and stuff close to that goes to Off-Topic not on server discussions.
I'm just saying what I think, this is just my opinion, no hate lol.

OP
OP
XBON123

XBON123

Pika Member
Guys it's okey we all have our own opinions thy both either way itso cool thy Leo

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Mhm... i played op factions and my head dropped 500mil and another 180mil... guess what i as killed by hackers... lmao and they are still not banned today... dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddďdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I am not sppppppammmmmmmminggggggg..... pce...

#StaffAreNotThatActive
Please, if you believe that those players are using black listed mods, report them. Staffs aren't always around in server to watch over everything and observe every player to see if they're hacking or not. Why? Because they're humans; they have their own irl things to do. Saying so wouldn't make them more active, it's just gonna make you look like an idiot who just complains a lot. :/

AyeDu

Epic Pika
Mate tbh i was just saying n also if they have irl issues why the f would they apply.. i mean like if its so bad why dont they resign as a staff and then reapply ofc theres nothing bad right ... think before you say...
What I meant by that is that staff can't always be around to look over members' shoulder to see if they're hacking or not. They have their own thing. They try to be committed when they apply but irl things are bound to happen. You misunderstood what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.