Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset The OPSKYBLOCK

VOTE FOR RESETe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
like i said before, there was recent a reset, now few months later, new players crying about that some of us have money and nice builds, that will always be like that anyway, reset or not. its the new players who need to stop being lazy and begging for cash. we started with nothing either, now we worked hard and got the cash.
its up to you

Gergerino

Epic Pika
like i said before, there was recent a reset, now few months later, new players crying about that some of us have money and nice builds, that will always be like that anyway, reset or not. its the new players who need to stop being lazy and begging for cash. we started with nothing either, now we worked hard and got the cash.
its up to you

Wise words...

TheDan_Master

The Reset should not happen. The new people should work harder to get to the top thats why they are asking for a reset. It should be a yearly reset because if some people joined 2-3 months after the reset the will only have 3 months to get higher so it should be a yearly reset

killaxdftw

Pika Member
RESET IT becuz both higher ranks and lower ranks all want resets to get an even battleground, those greifed people will really need a reset and most no lifers are too op

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
so you call me and other who have big islands no lifers? lol
grow some balls and stop being lazy.
you will see, my new island will be big and better after next reset.
there will be AGAIN players calling me a hacker like they did now cos i build all that myself.
Its up to you to build whatever you want, its so damn easy.

killaxdftw

Pika Member
so you call me and other who have big islands no lifers? lol
grow some balls and stop being lazy.
you will see, my new island will be big and better after next reset.
there will be AGAIN players calling me a hacker like they did now cos i build all that myself.
Its up to you to build whatever you want, its so damn easy.

I'm just joking man sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.