Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset The OPSKYBLOCK

VOTE FOR RESETe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SirHairyBacc

you guy should reset it now it Been Half A Year
GIve Poor People a Change To Become Pro
Sooooooooooooooooooooo MANY POOR PLAYERo_0o_0o_0o_0

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
wow what, reset again, you gotta be kidding me, there was just recent a reset
and there will be always new people joining the op SB, so they have to start new while like me and many others have big builds on their islands.
I vote for no reset, because its way too early
But before last reset, i heard that we can get our island as a world download, can i have my island as a world download pls?

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
If you have any suggestions there is a section on forums called Suggestions where it should be put. And I doubt "give poor peoople chance to be pro" is a good reason for the reset.

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
Everyone starts from the bottom but some peoplr work very hard to get to the point where they are now, so I suggest to you that you should work harder to upgrade your island and be "the pro" :)

Xephor_EX

Pika Member
In game ranks, yes. If you have a donor rank, it will remain.
Then something's wrong cos, my island reset, my mcmmo skills and points reset and my tokens reset but one thing didn't was my in-game Rank. I'm still L5.

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Sadly, that's a glitch. Submit a support ticket if you still want to reset your rank.

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Then something's wrong cos, my island reset, my mcmmo skills and points reset and my tokens reset but one thing didn't was my in-game Rank. I'm still L5.
Ye I was on when u had L5 when u joined

Xephor_EX

Pika Member
Sadly, that's a glitch. Submit a support ticket if you still want to reset your rank.
Actually, I did open one relating to it but sadly there wasn't any response from the Admins except IndieDemon and one other admin. I'll open on relating to the rank reset later.

Itsukimaru

Resetting twice a year on OPSB is fine or 5 times per year is fine. But every month is a pain in the a*s. I already experience this last time with CSB, Every month i think, its annoying and kinda hard to build and expand your island and then you know it will just reset. I disagree.

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
If there comes a reset everybody is poor and rich poeple has grinders and they help poor poeple so don't reset

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Perhaps there should be a reset 2 times per year (January 1st and July 1st) to push players to work harder to achieve their goals, since it can get pretty boring with just a yearly reset...
But that should go into the Suggestions section, right? Ah, and I'm too lazy to type...

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Perhaps there should be a reset 2 times per year (January 1st and July 1st) to push players to work harder to achieve their goals, since it can get pretty boring with just a yearly reset...
But that should go into the Suggestions section, right? Ah, and I'm too lazy to type...

Yea true, a reset every year makes it boring. Better idea to do it each 6-8 months

Status
Not open for further replies.