Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset problems

Remove mcmmo

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am an active factions player on Pika network and there are alot of problems with the new reset
1) Mcmmo is back. Tons of players are complaining about mcmmo being back because it brings back lag to the server the the players who do not play very often and just come online for koth will not have high mcmmo skills.
2) Sometimes when a player does /kit the message "an internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command" comes up. This is really annoying because i can not check how much time i have till the next kit
3) Another problem is that Gold+ Donors who can fly experience this glitch where once you are flying who just automatically fall down to the ground and die. This happened to me as well as 2 others.
4) Shop prices- Most items in the shop are just too expensive for their value. Eg. 1 lava bucket is 5000$ and a water bucket is 2500$. Epearls are 5000$ per 16. Also decrease the price of hoppers. 80k Per 16 is way to much, and even if price is high we know we can craft is for a much cheaper price but everytime i try to craft hoppers it says "hey henrywelch you do not have permission to do that"
5) Lag- The lag is even worse now , and no its not my internet people are also constantly saying "laaaaaggg"

Staff please take this thread into consideration

Last edited:

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Hum, right, true it would be better if u could actually see the time left while doing /kit. The lag, I haven't seen any, but true the prices of the shop are insane XD :p
I'm agree.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Hi,
I am an active factions player on Pika network and there are alot of problems with the new reset
1) Mcmmo is back. Tons of players are complaining about mcmmo being back because it brings back lag to the server the the players who do not play very often and just come online for koth will not have high mcmmo skills.
2) Sometimes when a player does /kit the message "an internal error occurred while attempting to perform this command" comes up. This is really annoying because i can not check how much time i have till the next kit
3) Another problem is that Gold+ Donors who can fly experience this glitch where once you are flying who just automatically fall down to the ground and die. This happened to me as well as 2 others.
4) Shop prices- Most items in the shop are just too expensive for their value. Eg. 1 lava bucket is 5000$ and a water bucket is 2500$. Epearls are 5000$ per 16. Also decrease the price of hoppers. 80k Per 16 is way to much, and even if price is high we know we can craft is for a much cheaper price but everytime i try to craft hoppers it says "hey henrywelch you do not have permission to do that"
5) Lag- The lag is even worse now , and no its not my internet people are also constantly saying "laaaaaggg"

lmao

nd618

Supporter
True , also if you are a little longer in the water, you die suddenly ( no valid reason ) .

AngryFreddy

Pika Lover
Pikanetwork Staffs Should See This! Just make A Support Ticket About it :)

umayr

lol the staff are just strange on this server. Their was a vote for mcmmo couple resets ago and 80% said NO MCMMO. Guess what..they just added it back. Makes sense.

nd618

Supporter
lol the staff are just strange on this server. Their was a vote for mcmmo couple resets ago and 80% said NO MCMMO. Guess what..they just added it back. Makes sense.

Staff didn't decide about it , owner did .He thought it will be better . There is also complains on mcmmo but seems it will stay .

dutchminerHD

Veteran
Hi,

1) MCMMO doesn't give any lag to the server.
2) Tell me when this happens and with who so i can be there and check it out.
3) I'll add something ingame and this might fix it but i'm not 100% sure
4) lava and water buckets are expensive because they are liquids -> gives lag when too much is used. Same for hoppers
5) Everytime when i'm on i can't find any lag issues. What i see are ping issues. Are you having small lag spikes or very big lag spikes?

Status
Not open for further replies.