Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset Practive Statistics

ImKreux

Pika Member
Hello Pika Players;
We see that players with stats on our server are inactive or banned, they unnecessarily violate the stats and their names continue to be written there, this problem discourages new players and reduces competition. I switched to Pika from the Jartex server and when Jartex closed, everyone on Pika raised their stats and it was impossible to keep up with them, we still play the game in such a negative situation. For a new competitive environment and an enjoyable game, I demand that the stats be reset to restore people's enthusiasm for the game and I am curious about the opinions of the players on Pika. If the demand of the players is too high, I am waiting for an answer from the authorities whether the authorities will fulfill this demand.

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
You can make a suggestion here.

Furthermore, I disagree about resetting all the stats, however, making the stats of banned players invisible (so they still exist, just not visibly) is a good idea.

Enorm

Pika Member
I wonder tho whom this post is targeted… #1 fan.

OP
OP
I

ImKreux

Pika Member
I wonder tho whom this post is targeted… #1 fan.
Assertive words for someone who trembles when he sees me, players who are banned have no right to talk about the Pika server. An adolescent who does not get his ass off the couch, who ranks with cheats and boosts, comments under every forum post I open, and those who are banned should not speak. :)

Enorm

Pika Member
Assertive words for someone who trembles when he sees me, players who are banned have no right to talk about the Pika server. An adolescent who does not get his ass off the couch, who ranks with cheats and boosts, comments under every forum post I open, and those who are banned should not speak. :)
Im a minor? Ur the adult here acting like a child. And im so bored of arguing with a 23 year old living in his moms basement. Your the one who keeps making forum posts about me. Kinda freaky ur this obsessed with a minor. And I dont cheat nor boost, which you know.

OP
OP
I

ImKreux

Pika Member
Im a minor? Ur the adult here acting like a child. And im so bored of arguing with a 23 year old living in his moms basement. Your the one who keeps making forum posts about me. Kinda freaky ur this obsessed with a minor. And I dont cheat nor boost, which you know.
You are an unnecessary adolescent, I am 21 years old, but if the children exhibit behaviors that will disrupt my stance, I will respond by writing, I am not obsessed with anyone, I do not deal with empty things, I know that you cheat and raise yourself with boost, I am glad you got banned, I advise you not to wander around the forum of the server you do not play.

Enorm

Pika Member
You are an unnecessary adolescent, I am 21 years old, but if the children exhibit behaviors that will disrupt my stance, I will respond by writing, I am not obsessed with anyone, I do not deal with empty things, I know that you cheat and raise yourself with boost, I am glad you got banned, I advise you not to wander around the forum of the server you do not play.
Hi,

I wanted to provide some feedback on your message to help improve its clarity and structure! Here are a few suggestions:

1. Break up long sentences into shorter, more manageable ones.
  2. Use simpler phrases for clarity
  3. Avoid repetitive phrases
  4. Make sure to use correct grammatical structures

here are some of the most abominable, egregious, repulsive and abhorrent mistakes perceived when I glanced at this cesspool of a letter.

• Calling someone an 'unnecessary adolescent' is the most incoherent cursing ever uttered on planet earth.
  • Saying 'exhibits behavior' is unnecessary phrasing; 'displays' is more commonly used in conversation! Try using words that actually make sense in the context you are writing next time!
  • 'Disrupts my stance' is the weirdest phrasing I've ever laid my eyes upon; I won't even try to improve whatever you wrote there, my suggestion is to remove it entirely like a cancer from a dying body.
  • Saying 'raise yourself with boost' doesn't make sense. It's like a 23-year-old's baby learned the word 'raise' and started shouting it without knowing what it means. I barely understand what you try to stay, let alone improve that monstrosity of a sentence.
  • It's grammatically incorrect to say 'advise you to not wander around', use 'advise you not to wander around' next time bud!
I immediately vomited after writing this so I suggest you improve your disgusting English fast or else im afraid your awful spelling wil give me a incurable plague. One so dark and twisted that even your mother, who made the creature that is you, would be disgusted. I would give more tips but im afraid you are a lost cause.

I hope you find this helpful! (for the love of god learn English you are 23)

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ImKreux

Pika Member
Hi,

I wanted to provide some feedback on your message to help improve its clarity and structure! Here are a few suggestions:

1. Break up long sentences into shorter, more manageable ones.
  2. Use simpler phrases for clarity
  3. Avoid repetitive phrases
  4. Make sure to use correct grammatical structures

here are some of the most abominable, egregious, repulsive and abhorrent mistakes perceived when I glanced at this cesspool of a letter.

• Calling someone an 'unnecessary adolescent' is the most incoherent cursing ever uttered on planet earth.
  • Saying 'exhibits behavior' is unnecessary phrasing; 'displays' is more commonly used in conversation! Try using words that actually make sense in the context you are writing next time!
  • 'Disrupts my stance' is the weirdest phrasing I've ever laid my eyes upon; I won't even try to improve whatever you wrote there, my suggestion is to remove it entirely like a cancer from a dying body.
  • Saying 'raise yourself with boost' doesn't make sense. It's like a 23-year-old's baby learned the word 'raise' and started shouting it without knowing what it means. I barely understand what you try to stay, let alone improve that monstrosity of a sentence.
  • It's grammatically incorrect to say 'advise you to not wander around', use 'advise you not to wander around' next time bud!
I immediately vomited after writing this so I suggest you improve your disgusting English fast or else im afraid your awful spelling wil give me a incurable plague. One so dark and twisted that even your mother, who made the creature that is you, would be disgusted. I would give more tips but im afraid you are a lost cause.

I hope you find this helpful! (for the love of god learn English you are 23)
I can't pretend to be a language institution for a useless person like you. There is no need for meaningful sentences for someone who breaks ban records on the server and makes kill aura and boost.

Enorm

Pika Member
I can't pretend to be a language institution for a useless person like you. There is no need for meaningful sentences for someone who breaks ban records on the server and makes kill aura and boost.
Took you 6 days to respond... Even while taking your sweet time your sentences are awful. Im not expecting you to be a language institution, thats not possible your not a transformer. I guess you can't read either... No wonder you play Minecraft at 23 your worthless in every other aspect in life. Im not asking for meaningful sentences either just comprehensible ones, when will you learn to read? How can I break ban records? What record did I break? And how did I make killaura? Did you mean use? because thats also false. Anyways thanks for this great response! I learned a lot about people with mental disabilities thanks to you.

OP
OP
I

ImKreux

Pika Member
Took you 6 days to respond... Even while taking your sweet time your sentences are awful. Im not expecting you to be a language institution, thats not possible your not a transformer. I guess you can't read either... No wonder you play Minecraft at 23 your worthless in every other aspect in life. Im not asking for meaningful sentences either just comprehensible ones, when will you learn to read? How can I break ban records? What record did I break? And how did I make killaura? Did you mean use? because thats also false. Anyways thanks for this great response! I learned a lot about people with mental disabilities thanks to you.
Too pretentious for a 12 year old waste of You are a loser who still hangs out on the forum of the server he got banned from You are 12 years old and you need to grow up You should leave the pika forum when you are a complete loser waste of

Last edited:

haeselchen

Too pretentious for a 12 year old waste of sperm You are a loser who still hangs out on the forum of the server he got banned from You are 12 years old and you need to grow up You should leave the pika forum when you are a complete loser waste of sperm
Now I have a question for thee: what is the worth of a single mortal's life?