Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Classic SkyBlock Reset poll

Dannydee

Pika Lover
Username:
DannyDee​

Suggestion:
Reset poll​

Detailed description:
I think it would be a good idea for a reset poll for servers thats been up longer than 6 months.
The idea comes from Classic Skyblock.

When players have had enough of the season, lets say, after 6 months, there should be a poll for all the Classic Skyblock players to vote weather or not they want a reset. When enough people vote, or after a spesified time, if the majority of players vote for a reset, the server will reset within X amount of time.

To prevent people creating loads of alts and voting, maybe add something where players whos been on the server for over a month can vote.​

Reason(s):
Every year we experience the same problem where the server has been up for too long. I understand some people may want a reset, and others may not. Some seasons are played longer than others.

People can get bored very quickly if theres nothing new going on, OR if theres many bugs that hasnt been fixed, or just want a fresh start with everyone else.

I think its nice having a long season (i hate the other servers constant resets) but sometimes the season can get boring quicker than other seasons. Some seasons are great for a year! some can get boring after 6/8 months.​

Example(s):
Either a Discord poll, a Forums Poll or an ingame command?​

bratphobic

Epic Pika
hmmm, i think this is a cool idea which im sure lots of active skyblock players would appreciate. especially if you’ve put a lot of work in… but also 6 months seems like a relatively good amount of time for the next reset to occur, and i know some people enjoy having a fresh start. most server resets are bound to happen after a couple months regardless - bratphobic