Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

RESET PASSWORD

iamGRIEF

Pika Member
I forgot my password and I do not know how to do please reset my password. My account name is IAMGrief

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
I forgot my password and I do not know how to do please reset my password. My account name is IAMGrief
Greetings, I am sorry to hear this unfortunate event has occured, but this situtation can be fixed quite easily, as long as you have linked your email/discord to your minecraft account, all you have to do is click on this link THIS link and follow the steps,
Thank you,
Hope this helps,
And have a great day! ;D

OP
OP
I

iamGRIEF

Pika Member
Greetings, I am sorry to hear this unfortunate event has occured, but this situtation can be fixed quite easily, as long as you have linked your email/discord to your minecraft account, all you have to do is click on this link THIS link and follow the steps,
Thank you,
Hope this helps,
And have a great day! ;D
Um sir How about i don't have discord way back 2019 and I just create for the first time in october 2020 how unfortunate for me. Is there an other way to recover it?

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Um sir How about i don't have discord way back 2019 and I just create for the first time in october 2020 how unfortunate for me. Is there an other way to recover it?
You really do not have address me as sir, but as to your situation, as long as you have linked your email to your account, you should be able to reset your password with the link i have provided above with my previous comment

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
i apologize but i have remembred that you do not actually have to link your email to get a password reset, but it does certainly help

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Continuing my previous comment, because if you have already linked your email to your minecraft account, you do not need to click on the link provided above, you simply have to type */resetpassword* and you will be sent an email (which you linked with) with instructions of how to reset your password

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Continuing my previous comment, because if you have already linked your email to your minecraft account, you do not need to click on the link provided above, you simply have to type */resetpassword* and you will be sent an email (which you linked with) with instructions of how to reset your password
again continuing my previous comment, if you have not linked your email to your minecraft account click on THIS link and request a password reset,
Thank you,
Hope this helped,
And have a great day! ;D

skully_

i cannot link my email and i forgot my password so can i giive a reset password request sent? my account is wolftastic

DarkOrochimaru

My name acount is Zeldris__ and i lost my password i think i m link acount at pika discord server
if any1 can help me to get my password back i wanna play pika network is so cool