Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Reset or Expand End

Status
Not open for further replies.

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
Minecraft Username
_ItsToby25

Suggestion:
Reset or Expand End

Detailed description:
Reset or expand the end world because almost every city has been looted and also disable the fly command in the end to make it fair for other players​

Reason(s):
Almost all end cities got looted in less than a day.​

HyperRSmash

Veteran
+1
Or allow us to access end through resource world, that way we could go to a reseted end every week.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
Agree with Hyper. Also, let us fight the Ender Dragon each time it resets.

iFkiller

Veteran
Minecraft Username
_ItsToby25

Suggestion:
Reset or Expand End

Detailed description:
Reset or expand the end world because almost every city has been looted and also disable the fly command in the end to make it fair for other players

Reason(s):
Almost all end cities got looted in less than a day.
Hmm I wonder WHOSE FAULT IS THAT

MouraThat

Veteran
+1
Although maybe if People didn't like raid half of it for themselves , maybe people should share it out a bit more (not saying you did btw xD) .
Also I think the /fly thing should be allowed , I mean its a donator perk for a reason :/

leaf26

Legendary Pika
flight is already an advantage in finding plants and building, but it's a much bigger advantage in the end.

Flight lets you pass the gaps prior to elytra and ignore the levitation effect when fighting shulkers (levitation affects players with elytra but not players with /fly). That means finding end cities first and clearing them out 4x faster than everyone else.

If you want pay to win in basic resource gathering, then /fly in the end is definitely worth more than warlock rank.

MouraThat

Veteran
flight is already an advantage in finding plants and building, but it's a much bigger advantage in the end.

Flight lets you pass the gaps prior to elytra and ignore the levitation effect when fighting shulkers (levitation affects players with elytra but not players with /fly). That means finding end cities first and clearing them out 4x faster than everyone else.

If you want pay to win in basic resource gathering, then /fly in the end is definitely worth more than warlock rank.
I agree /fly is a significant advantage but I just feel as its a donator perk they can't really remove if for a specific world.
Unfortunately the reason why the end got raided so quickly by donators is because donators were the first to find the end portals and access the end.

Also on reflection , resetting the end would mean donators just continue farming end cities or alternatively things like dragon heads and elytra become less rare.
There isn't really a good way to go about this.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
there are several ways to fix the problem.

1) use per-world permissions for /fly, and use another plugin (like worldguard) to do /fly disable (spawn already does this so yes it's possible to remove it for a certain world) and reset the end so people can raid end cities

2) inject elytra and shulker shells into the game via crates or quests

3) let people spawn and fight the ender dragon for elytra

4) have people use acquired spawn eggs to change spawners, making it possible to get a shulker spawner.

5) add expensive recipes for these items

to name a few

MouraThat

Veteran
there are several ways to fix the problem.

1) use per-world permissions for /fly, and use another plugin (like worldguard) to do /fly disable (spawn already does this so yes it's possible to remove it for a certain world) and reset the end so people can raid end cities

2) inject elytra and shulker shells into the game via crates or quests

3) let people spawn and fight the ender dragon for elytra

4) have people use acquired spawn eggs to change spawners, making it possible to get a shulker spawner.

5) add expensive recipes for these items

to name a few
Then this decreases the rarity of these items , something which isnt ideal :/

leaf26

Legendary Pika
decreasing the rarity of the items is the whole point of this suggestion...

MouraThat

Veteran
decreasing the rarity of the items is the whole point of this suggestion...
Then it's a bad suggestion , these items should stay rare.
I think the point was that there are only a few people who have these items because some people raided like 5 end cities and took the stuff for themselves.

Disaalt

The Pika
Then the whole entire survival server would be op asf , all the chests & shulker boxes inside is op, and the players would get like 10 elytras

leaf26

Legendary Pika
having more than 0 elytra on the server is not the same as everyone having several elytra.

MouraThat

Veteran
having more than 0 elytra on the server is not the same as everyone having several elytra.
The distribution of Elytra is messed up right now
Only a few people have it and they gave it to their clanmates
The issue is , if they were to reset the end , the exact same thing would happen again

leaf26

Legendary Pika
"and also disable the fly command in the end to make it fair for other players "

kind of addresses that point.

a few players getting tons of elytra and then going offline forever is an issue and isn't making things OP for everyone else.

Like I said, there are also other ways to solve the problem. I made a related suggestion that might address the dependency on elytra to get elytra.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello _ItsToby25,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented, an resetable end just like the resource world sounds like a good idea.​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.