Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Reset OPFactions // NOT REGULAR FACTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxxy17

Banned
Minecraft Username
moxxy17

Suggestion:
Reset OPFactions //

Detailed description:
Hello,

A few of you may know me, and I am a factions player here on pika. However, there has been an announcement on discord, which says would you like us to turn Regular Factions into OP-Factions, or reset OP-Factions. Now, most faction players would obviously vote reset OP-Factions, but there are people who don't even play factions or know nothing about it, voting... DON'T VOTE IF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FACTIONS!

Now if you reset Regular Factions and turn it into OP, your server will die. You're splitting up the player-base, and making there 2 game-modes. Much less players have ranks on regular Factions, since the last reset of that was over a year ago, and some people will just quit, because they either worked hard for their rank, or payed for it on OP-Factions.

Your OP-Factions did decent this map, why are you trying to ruin it and make it worse and lose even more players? You're going down a road that will just hurt your own server...
Stop treating your Factions servers like this, players WILL leave.​

Reason(s):
A huge reason for this is, the amount of players you will pull. If you do reset Regular Factions and turn it into OP-Factions, wow good job you will pull 100-200 players on reset. Next week you will have 15, and that's guaranteed, because this won't run as well as OP-Factions has these past few years.

Just reset OP-Factions, don't ruin your servers factions by doing this, the only reason #1 is winning is because of the players who play game-modes like Prison, Sky-block, or Survival decide to vote on something, they have no knowledge about. Stop, let the actual players who are going to play next map, decide what happens.

I have spoken to many factions that were playing next map on OPF, not one has told me that they are going to play Regular Factions turned OP. No one wants this reset. Stop messing around, reset OP-Factions, and be done with it.

Give me your thoughts down below, and hopefully Owners//Frank//Thiemo sees this before reset.

Example(s):
N/A

Last edited:

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
+1
No one is gonna compete in regular facs turned op with enchants lmao. just give us our reset and do whatever you want with other gamemodes after. Give us our OP Fac reset!

RezznoMc

Pika Member
+1 If #1 happens server will die and you’ll loose players. Opfactions players will wait longer for a reset causing a lot of players to loose interest. No one plays normal factions even when it reset over the years the map died 1 week in every time and had an average 10-30 players.

Opfaction reset would be a better decision there’s a lot competition going on /sh#t talking and new players find it enjoyable since it’s been nearly a month since the map is over and there are 50+ people online a day.

Don’t ruin the server ty.

Outscale

Banned
+1
I agree with all the things said in the thread. OPFactions with Custom Enchants would be really weird and people that are actually trying to win faction top wouldn't be buying custom enchants for atleast a few weeks cause they need XP to upgrade their spawners to level 28. When i saw the list of people who reacted for option number 1 i couldn't even recognize most of them (I think 80% of the people who voted don't play Factions/OPFactions on Pika)
Last Factions reset when Galactix Factions merged with Normal Factions was really bad , not a lot of people played and most of the people didn't like custom enchants being added to Normal Factions. Factions died in 1 month after OPFactions got a reset.

Micsi

Pika Member
+1 that's is moxxy, thats it, i agree with this and most of the players and moderators with brains will agree too

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1 Normal factions should stay normal, or be deleted no one plays them. Leave our op factions alone please, you're gonna ruin the server if you randomly chose to change things and let the survival players vote about (OP)Factions if they should change or not, they dont even play them they're gonna stick to their survival as always, and it will be ruined. Thanks for understanding.

OP
OP
moxxy17

moxxy17

Banned
People can reply even if they don't agree , but they should also give a reason , saying "i dont agree" means nothing.
and it's a little annoying, why are you undermining my thread without a reason :(

Masvidal

Epic Pika
Biggest Phattest +1 I’ve Ever Gave
Turning Regular FACS into OPFacs defeats the purpose of having the OPFacs realm as both would be the same except with custom enchants. You have stated the reasons why I personally am wanting a OPFacs Reset. many players have anticipated an OPFacs Reset and yet other game modes are being reset but not OPFacs. They should reset facs and keep it as it is but not before they reset OPFacs. Hopefully this thread is taken as a #1 consideration instead of the discord poll because as you said people who don’t even play factions are voting

#OPFacsReset

Masvidal

Outscale

Banned
and it's a little annoying, why are you undermining my thread without a reason :(
I don't think thats undermining your thread , people are allowed to state their opinion , i just hope they explain it..

JacePlayZ

The Pika
A big fat +1.

I mean randos from nowhere who didnt even set their @$$ on opfac are voting. I mean how much do you even know about it? If you guys gonna turn Factions into OPFAC then is gonna be a complete bummer and u are just wasting your time and efforts on this. As mox said i agree, that u will get like 200 players ine first week but i bet u that u will get less than 30 in second week. Because no one plays factions. You are just ruining everything completely. Itss been like a month or two since payouts but no Op Fac reset and players are getting bored. I bet u that IF u reset opfac, it will be awsm and you will get MANY active players. There are some people who took a break because payouts happened and they got bored but once they hear about reset, they will carry their @$$ here right away. But if u reset factions, no one is gonna play because no one has any progress or stuff in Factions. It just going to be boring and u gonna waste ur time. note to non-fac players --> F Off <3. Like u dont know nothing about this and ur voting..... Just dont ruin it for others too.
You can take CSB as an example, u did reset it and it was lit for one week but now i see less than 50 players everyday, more than half are newbies getting rekt and doing timepass. And MOST of the players who play Factions, have interest in opfac so resetting opfac would be awsm. I hope thiemo sees this or i got smthn to leak :smirk:.
Thanks!

#OpFacReset

Bark on my discord if u non fac players get offended lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.