Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions reset Opfacs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LitLe_unsteady

Suggestion:
reset Opfacs

Detailed description:
op factions are to OP already

Reason(s):
I do not see point of grinding anymore making money/exp. only pvp now
you could buy 5 godly keys and from them you could open like 64+ at maps start. make it good again so i can donate to be p2w :p

fawfgaw

The Pika
They have reset it recently. Try joining others players in their factions and become the best player like that plus you will make a lot of friends!

iq420

Veteran
They have reset it recently. Try joining others players in their factions and become the best player like that plus you will make a lot of friends!

You have no clue what you are talking about.

OP Factions got reset at 15th of September 2018. which isn't recently as you said.
And he was in the best faction anyways so again you have no clue what you are talking about.

In general I agree with the suggestion, OP Factions need a reset but that probably won't happen soon.

fawfgaw

The Pika
You have no clue what you are talking about.

OP Factions got reset at 15th of September 2018. which isn't recently as you said.
And he was in the best faction anyways so again you have no clue what you are talking about.

In general I agree with the suggestion, OP Factions need a reset but that probably won't happen soon.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey LitLe_unsteady,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we are working as hard as we can to have as many good resets as possible.​
This count for each gamemode, we want to reset some more often but that's currently not possible.​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.