Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

RESET NORMAL FAC

MrAdam

Hello everyone on this forum. I'm not very well known here but this faction server has given me a lot. I met a lot of people here and visited some of them in person 500 km from my house. I am 26 years old and I play minecraft quite actively, those who play spades can see me on the server often. But I'll get to the point. Surely many people who play here would like to start playing in the new season. And that's why I have an offer for the Admin Team / Owner / Developers. I offer €450 to reset the server. I ask for 3x Master rank for it. If you come up with another offer, I will be happy to hear it and consider it. Even through a phone call on discord. Thanks everyone and fingers crossed for a reset.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
I forgot about normal factions. The deal is good, if I was owner I would take it. Try to talk with some higher staff members or manager on Discord.

Outscale

Banned
I don't think they plan to reset Normal Factions anytime soon, last time the reset was a huge fail and OPFactions is just more popular. Your offer is very good, it's just that MASTER rank costs 400eur(without sale) so yeah, doubt they will take you up on that.

Nikitaunoma

Я думаю, что Вы ошибаетесь. Могу это доказать. Пишите мне в PM, пообщаемся.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I forgot about normal factions. The deal is good, if I was owner I would take it. Try to talk with some higher staff members or manager on Discord.
i mean i don't see what the staff/owner is losing with this 'deal'. Not only they won't loss any money due to payout like payments, instead they will gain more player flowing across gamemode and more money income from store.

OhRevoo

Epic Pika
I don't think they plan to reset Normal Factions anytime soon, last time the reset was a huge fail and OPFactions is just more popular. Your offer is very good, it's just that MASTER rank costs 400eur(without sale) so yeah, doubt they will take you up on that.
lets be honest there is never not a sale going on lol.

OhRevoo

Epic Pika
i mean i don't see what the staff/owner is losing with this 'deal'. Not only they won't loss any money due to payout like payments, instead they will gain more player flowing across gamemode and more money income from store.
i 100% agree since atleast 3 players will buy atleast a gkit from store if nothing else..