Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset My Account

xLorayx

Hey I used to play this server on my account called SirMoogle now I got a premium account which is name xLoray and someone has been using this account cracked since 2021 I would like to reset the password or delete the account because I don't want people using my account name for cracked

OP
OP
X

xLorayx

The account owner isn't even a nice person as they have recieved a banned for saying the N word and that offends me because i'm black and someone is using my account for crack and not even being nice

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a crack server, username belongs to who register in the server first, not about whether you got premium account or not.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
As I mentioned above, this is a crack server, the username belongs to whoever registered it first, not about who got a premium account, so there is no use to reset your password as you are not the owner of that account. There is no use also to suggest they reset another's account just because you got a premium account.

It is great to help people, but please provide the correct information or there will be a spread of wrong information around. No offense, but if you are not sure whether it is correct or not, it is better to not reply to it.