Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset Bugs and Fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the new reset, but I found some stuffs that haven't been updated yet, at the moment I didn't found too many bugs to be fixed but some such as /buyfly haven't been reset yet. During a reset fly is very important, and I was buying constantly before the reset but the problem is, as it hasn't been reset yet, my /buyfly is at 600k a minute. Please reset it as I need it.

Next is no keepinventory, before reset there was keepinventory but not now and it is very annoying when you working on your island and falling and losing all your stuffs. A little bit after the reset a donor had an eff 12 pickaxe ( only available in webshop ) but died and lost it and a mod had to give him back. You don't wanna lose something you paid IRL money and lose it 1 minute after you bought it. And also all custom enchants cost a lot of tokens which are themselves hard to get and looking at your hard work go into ashes it's sad.

Thanks for reading hope you do something about that and I'll report any bugs and stuffs if I find more.
-Demo

~ Logically ~

Banned
Basically, every reset messes things up. If you expect it to fix everything, you're a mong.

OP
OP
DemolitionmanFTW
I do know reset doesn't fix anything -_- I'm just listing all bugs so that they get fixed asap... just helping the community...

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
I like the new reset, but I found some stuffs that haven't been updated yet, at the moment I didn't found too many bugs to be fixed but some such as /buyfly haven't been reset yet. During a reset fly is very important, and I was buying constantly before the reset but the problem is, as it hasn't been reset yet, my /buyfly is at 600k a minute. Please reset it as I need it.

Next is no keepinventory, before reset there was keepinventory but not now and it is very annoying when you working on your island and falling and losing all your stuffs. A little bit after the reset a donor had an eff 12 pickaxe ( only available in webshop ) but died and lost it and a mod had to give him back. You don't wanna lose something you paid IRL money and lose it 1 minute after you bought it. And also all custom enchants cost a lot of tokens which are themselves hard to get and looking at your hard work go into ashes it's sad.

Thanks for reading hope you do something about that and I'll report any bugs and stuffs if I find more.
-Demo
Also /ar check doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.