Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Reset and Rework galactix

Status
Not open for further replies.

HPw1907v

Suggestion:
Reset and Rework galactix

Detailed description:
As an OG Galactix player (since map 1) I have noticed that since the new owners have come to the server you haven't focused much on galactix at all. From me and fellow galactix players I would like it very much if you were to work on galactix as it would be good for the players as well as you guys. Like I know pika is a business and you need to make money but galactix easily brings 200 players on reset days and map one it brought over 500 players which was amazing!! even this reset (which was like 99999 years ago) had 200+ Active players until the server wasn't reset and map didn't end. I believe that off galactix as a business you will be able to make a great financial gain and the players will receive an improved game to grind! I have been waiting over 3 months for a reset forcing me to play other servers which are not nearly as fun as pika even though you have hackers left right and centre.

If you need suggestions there are still galactix players our there such as me waiting for this reset just try contact them if you need lists of people / suggestion please contact me on discord @keifman61#2700

Hoping for a decent reply :love::love:
Yours Truly,
keifman

Reason(s):
As an OG Galactix player (since map 1) I have noticed that since the new owners have come to the server you haven't focused much on galactix at all. From me and fellow galactix players I would like it very much if you were to work on galactix as it would be good for the players as well as you guys. Like I know pika is a business and you need to make money but galactix easily brings 200 players on reset days and map one it brought over 500 players which was amazing!! even this reset (which was like 99999 years ago) had 200+ Active players until the server wasn't reset and map didn't end. I believe that off galactix as a business you will be able to make a great financial gain and the players will receive an improved game to grind! I have been waiting over 3 months for a reset forcing me to play other servers which are not nearly as fun as pika even though you have hackers left right and centre.

If you need suggestions there are still galactix players our there such as me waiting for this reset just try contact them if you need lists of people / suggestion please contact me on discord @keifman61#2700

Hoping for a decent reply :love::love:
Yours Truly,
keifman

MercuryGFX

Veteran
+1
Galactix Could bring a ton of fun and players to the server , however. They should focus more on other known gamemodes like Bedwars, Practice and OpFac.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey HPw1907v,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.