Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Request to move claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been building a palace for a time now. It a really big project and it takes time to build and to have enough block to claim all the land. When i was finishing the corner towers i notice that someone claim a piece of land 12x12, right in the way of one of my towers. The player that claim that piece of land didn't build anything. I would like to request the Admins if they can move the claim 10 blocks away, Please. So i can finish my project. Thanks.2016-05-26_10.55.17.png 2016-05-26_10.55.31.png

MODY_10

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Solution is soo easy just do /unclaim and claim the whole castle 1piece...

OP
OP
Perhaps i didn't explained very well. I was building as i was claiming, and another player (not me) claimed a piece of land in the way i was building my palace. I want you to move that guy's claim, not mine. I now i can move mine. If you can't help me, that would mean i have to destroy my whole palace to move it 10 blocks away because some guy claimed a 12x12 piece of land and didn't build anything.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The guy that claimed the land is either inactive or did that just to screw me, because he is doing nothing with the claim.

Slendyy

Veteran
Leave here the cordennates and i will take a look on it.

Skittlez13114

If this hasn't been solved already then I will take a look later at the area and if he hasn't logged in, for a while then I will relocate his claim slightly.

Slendyy

Veteran
I have been there, he was on so i didn't removed it, i left a sign just next to the claim and i'm wating for his response.

OP
OP
Thank for the help. I thought he was inactive, but if he was on, then he is just an @$$#@%&. He still didn't build anything on the claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.