Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reporting

ThundyMC

Hi! So i met thiz perdon, and his name was ucq500lbruh1 and i helped him with his buildings because when i met him, he said he needed help for making a city but my plot is also a city so i went to go help them and show my plot and i built a sky scraper on there plot, but when they added lights i wanted to remove them and rearrange them more, but he kicked me, so i forced myself to use worldedit by voting and then set my entire skyscraper to air, then he denied me but he was the one who started the fight, he kicked me in the first place then he is telling others to report me for deleting the scraper even though he forced me to do it that is why i am reporting this guy and he is even saying Worldedit users are hackers but he doesnt even understand voting so please that is why i am reporting this guy

divertente

Great Reporter
Hi! So i met thiz perdon, and his name was ucq500lbruh1 and i helped him with his buildings because when i met him, he said he needed help for making a city but my plot is also a city so i went to go help them and show my plot and i built a sky scraper on there plot, but when they added lights i wanted to remove them and rearrange them more, but he kicked me, so i forced myself to use worldedit by voting and then set my entire skyscraper to air, then he denied me but he was the one who started the fight, he kicked me in the first place then he is telling others to report me for deleting the scraper even though he forced me to do it that is why i am reporting this guy and he is even saying Worldedit users are hackers but he doesnt even understand voting so please that is why i am reporting this guy
If you wish to report someone, you can here. https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/

crazysteve79

The Pika
reporting requires a evidence also some kind of rule should be broken. No rules have been broken here