Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

reporting a staff member for staff abuse

defnotCyber

Hiya community,
I suspect a certain staff member of blatantly staff abusing on OPLS and i would like to know the process of reporting a staff member :D

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
IGN
RyanDoesPvP
A staff doing acc sharing 😲
That is a bold claim to make... i hope you have firm proof on this matter. Staff abusing and sharing accounts is kind of a serious offence, and considering Nikki made it so far in the system, i think this is pure allegations backed with some India Moment proof.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
That is a bold claim to make... i hope you have firm proof on this matter. Staff abusing and sharing accounts is kind of a serious offence, and considering Nikki made it so far in the system, i think this is pure allegations backed with some India Moment proof.
Why are you replying to me?

OP
OP
D

defnotCyber

india moment xD , no clue what that is :p

OP
OP
D

defnotCyber

that's the thing i have like 0 solid proof, but considering how cooper and cozmo found all the bases in the server almost instantly and how my teammate was false banned without proof while killing cozmo and cooper (cooper logged out before nikki banned him) is pretty suspicious innit?

OP
OP
D

defnotCyber

at first when 3 of my bases were raided back to back by the same people i suspected a betraying teammate or maybe a player tracker , then i made a solo base which was also raided within 5 hrs and it only happened when i was afk so i stopped making bases for a long while and quit for approx 2 weeks and completely forgot about it until after i joined my teammate was false banned while ss on discord by nikki while killing cozmo's teammates which was really suspicious and i did some digging and realised maybe cozmo used nikki's acc to tp to me in vanish while i was afk and tp cooper and cozmo after i checked in freecam there were no holes leading to the base which means someone must have tp'd them there which is not me because it was a solo base and thats why im really sus abt this whole thingy but after cooper and cozmo were banned all this falsebans and base raiding bs stopped , pretty sus innit?

OP
OP
D

defnotCyber

so this isn't really a proof but just some allegations , i dont even have the proof that the base raiding ever took place because i cleared my replay folder and i play from a diff acc now

Jace9

The Pika
ain't reading allat. End of the day you have 0 proof and it's all just false accusations anyways hope you get better teammates and the maturity to not blame staff because you lack skill. Amen