Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Report Command

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username
Axelium

Suggestion:
Report Command

Detailed description:
In nowadays there's a lot of hackers. I Mean A Lot. So, if the developer of the PikaNetwork Staff team would make a report command, people would feel a lot safer otherwise they'd just lose they're items and quit minecraft. And the staff team should be online 24/7 to see the reports in the hubs/gamemodes :)

Reason(s):
1. They'd lost they're items
2. It would make the community a lot "happier"

Example(s):
Ex: /report [Player] [Reason] Staff Perspective: [Gamemode] [PlayerWhoReported] [PlayerThatGotReported][Reason]

JerryMine

The Pika
We had seen similar suggestions with this.

I don't think this one will work out because the staffs are not really 24/7 all the time...

It does will make the community a lot happier but getting someone banned right after they hacked is a bit hard for the mods to do. Due to the number of hackers, the number of reports will increase, and most importantly, some of the reports might actually be falsified by the players. The mods need a lot of time to judge if the players are hacking, but with recorded video proof, it is just like a replay mod for the staff and it will help them a lot.

I stay neutral with this

GoodGuyMarco

The Pika
I'm quite sure this have been suggested already many times by other players.

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I Think this is a Very important command to add , since it's cracked server which means anyone can hack easily , and instead of players come rage about the hackers to staff , they can simply use this command , and the report will pop out for Online staff
i think also they can add /reports which it will show staff all the reports that haven't been dealt with yet as a list , and they can simply remove a report from this list by using /report clear (Report number or anything else that define a certain report )

+1

OP
OP
N
I Think this is a Very important command to add , since it's cracked server which means anyone can hack easily , and instead of players come rage about the hackers to staff , they can simply use this command , and the report will pop out for Online staff
i think also they can add /reports which it will show staff all the reports that haven't been dealt with yet as a list , and they can simply remove a report from this list by using /report clear (Report number or anything else that define a certain report )

+1
True

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey NoobOfTheNoobs,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
However this is already suggested. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status