Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby report change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajovac

Minecraft username:
Insultational​

Suggestion:
report change​

Detailed description:
I find it pretty stupid that you have to link your account to an e-mail to be able to report a cheater or anything else. Shouldn't that be what community is supposed to do when they encounter a cheater? Personally, I think it should be removed, and that you should be able to report anyone without having to link an account to your e-mail.​

Reason(s):
I think it'd be pretty good change, considering the amount of people that don't have a linked account and that have wanted to report someone.​

Example(s):
For an example, if someone wanted to report someone hacking after they lost, and they do not have a linked account, a lot of people wouldn't even bother doing it, considering that they most likely will never encounter that same person again.​

BroItsOp

Pika Lover
IGN
cheapguest
I think reporting hackers and members in player report forum is more efficient than that

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
I don't think so that is needed much because if you link your account it will be better for you too. Plus, reporting in the Player Report Forum is more good and fast method. I know it can be boring sometimes like if someone is hacking and you first have to record and then send but /report is not that fast like that hacker gets instant punished.

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
Insultational

Suggestion:
report change

Detailed description:
I find it pretty stupid that you have to link your account to an e-mail to be able to report a cheater or anything else. Shouldn't that be what community is supposed to do when they encounter a cheater? Personally, I think it should be removed, and that you should be able to report anyone without having to link an account to your e-mail.

Reason(s):
I think it'd be pretty good change, considering the amount of people that don't have a linked account and that have wanted to report someone.

Example(s):
For an example, if someone wanted to report someone hacking after they lost, and they do not have a linked account, a lot of people wouldn't even bother doing it, considering that they most likely will never encounter that same person again.
Pov : If an email is not suppose to be entered.
There will be spammers who will report without anything
From my point -1 sorry..

-SweatyBlaze

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
Hello Sajovac,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • You can report players on forums by having a forums account.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.