Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars /report and /watchdog

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hxnnxh

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
_hxnnxh

Suggestion:
/report and /watchdog

Detailed description:
Hey PikaNetwork I would like to suggest /report and /watchdog so the server would be cleaner and have a minimum amount of hackers.​

Reason(s):
My reason of why Im suggesting this is because I have seen lots of hackers while In game that I want to report but I cant cause I don't have proof. and I want this to be added so we can notify moderators if we spot a hacker faster or If we don't wanna disturb moderators we can do /watchdog <player name> and the bot will focus on that player and see if the player sent alerts and stuff that moderators usually check if they are checking if a player is hacking.​

Example(s):
/report help, /report <player name>,/watchdog help, /report <player name>

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
_hxnnxh

Suggestion:
/report and /watchdog

Detailed description:
Hey PikaNetwork I would like to suggest /report and /watchdog so the server would be cleaner and have a minimum amount of hackers.

Reason(s):
My reason of why Im suggesting this is because I have seen lots of hackers while In game that I want to report but I cant cause I don't have proof. and I want this to be added so we can notify moderators if we spot a hacker faster or If we don't wanna disturb moderators we can do /watchdog <player name> and the bot will focus on that player and see if the player sent alerts and stuff that moderators usually check if they are checking if a player is hacking.

Example(s):
Watchdog is not the same of Pika's anticheat, but I agree that a /report would be nice.

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
/report was accepted and will be added at a later date
but idk about watchdogs (they were denied tho) ig Neutral

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
/report was accepted and will be added at a later date
but idk about watchdogs (they were denied tho) ig Neutral
watchdog will never be a thing.
We have anticheat alr

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
_hxnnxh

Suggestion:
/report and /watchdog

Detailed description:
Hey PikaNetwork I would like to suggest /report and /watchdog so the server would be cleaner and have a minimum amount of hackers.

Reason(s):
My reason of why Im suggesting this is because I have seen lots of hackers while In game that I want to report but I cant cause I don't have proof. and I want this to be added so we can notify moderators if we spot a hacker faster or If we don't wanna disturb moderators we can do /watchdog <player name> and the bot will focus on that player and see if the player sent alerts and stuff that moderators usually check if they are checking if a player is hacking.

Example(s):
It's cool. But it'll be probably used without reason. Like players who just started playing got killed by Patolunix or other good players and there'll be fake reports. Staff can make some punishments for fake reports.

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey _hxnnxh,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • This suggestion is a duplicate and has been made before. A /report command is already planned.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Good evening,
0Mad0Max0

Status
Not open for further replies.