Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Replant 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

obvLesley

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
blacklesley​

Suggestion:
Replant 1​

Detailed description:
Replant 1 will be new enchant for hoe wich will auto replant any crop you harvest without seed going in your inventory.
You can get replant 1 enchant by buying it on blackmarket for 75 souls.​

Reason(s):
It will be really usefull at start of season because people grind lolipops for money and its really anoying when your inventory
is full with seeds.​

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Hmmm I know it´s annoying but kinda cheap 75 souls? Ahh, I don´t know so I'm neutral in this.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
blacklesley​

Suggestion:
Replant 1​

Detailed description:
Replant 1 will be new enchant for hoe wich will auto replant any crop you harvest without seed going in your inventory.
You can get replant 1 enchant by buying it on blackmarket for 75 souls.​

Reason(s):
It will be really usefull at start of season because people grind lolipops for money and its really anoying when your inventory
is full with seeds.​
Even tho this is copy from hypixel skyblock this would make life easier and nobody would complain abt easier life so
+1

parv23

Pika Lover
Great idea but I want it to be in category of crazy enchantment rather than blackmarket.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello blacklesley,

Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented within the latest reset!

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.