Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Replace water with lava in sumo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHattedMan

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
ItzBeastX

Suggestion:
Replace water with lava in sumo

Detailed description:
Can you replace the water in sumo with lava.

I'm sure you're all aware of the annoying bug that happens in sumo where you or your opponent is knocked into the water but nothing happens for a long time, it would be easier to use lava as a replacement because it ensures that the player or opponent always dies.

To go with this theme maybe you could add a new sumo map such as a nether themed one to go with the lava surrounded by nether blocks and stuff, it would also be helpful in future if this bug happens after a fix.

It would be helpful in things like sumo events where the player is in the water but doesn't leave which then begins to make everyone impatient and forced to leave.​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Should be simple to do, adds a little bit of a change to sumo in terms of environment, helps with things like events.

Unawarely

The Pika
Wouldn't actually work beacuse you don't take damage in sumo (atleast in unranked.) Also, wouldn't it be simpler to you know fix the bug that's been happening for years

NotEvenCj

Once I knocked an opponent into the water but he didn't die. So I went to the edge of the platform and shifted at him but he somehow knocked me into the water too. Then I lost and that guy won.

Lukonce

Great Reporter
-1 better suggestion would be just to invest time to fix this bug rather than allow damage taking from lava and setting lava on the maps.

5qled

+1 bcz this would be so cool

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello ItzBeastX,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • We have fixed the bug.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.