Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival /rename all items

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
/rename all items

Detailed description:
Donators should be able to /rename any item in colour not just armor and tools.

Reason(s):
We used to be able to /rename everything except tripwire hooks to prevent crate key scamming. Please allow us to use /rename all items in colour. /rename also makes it so we don’t need XP and an anvil to rename an item. Personally I want this to return because I want to have items with colored names in item frames and I would also like to rename my lottery tickets with color. Thanks

Last edited:

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 This is actually a bad idea for me since you already said it. Donators will bypass the crate key scam or fake any items they want. Tripwire Hooks isn't the only problems here to fix/unable to be renamed.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 This is actually a bad idea for me since you already said it. Donators will bypass the crate key scam or fake any items they want. Tripwire Hooks isn't the only problems here to fix/unable to be renamed.

Add more details on your suggestion also.

OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I already said not to allow it on tripwire hooks so it isn't a bad idea. Donators used to be able to /rename anything in color so I just want it to return. Players won't get scammed if tripwire hooks can't be named like I said. I honestly can't add any more detail to it because it is such a simple suggestion.
Edit: Players already get scammed because people rename tripwire hooks in an anvil and sell on the auction house even though this is not classed as scamming and people cannot be punished for it.

Last edited:

Disaalt

The Pika
I already said not to allow it on tripwire hooks so it isn't a bad idea. Donators used to be able to /rename anything in color so I just want it to return. Players won't get scammed if tripwire hooks can't be named like I said. Do you even play survival? And please add more details to your reply also. What other items shouldn't be renamed?
Paper

leaf26

Legendary Pika
it might be easier to make a blacklist for item names than to selectively cut out entire items

Max

Staff Member
Owner
If you give us a list of items you would like to be renamed can this be added, we however are not going to add every single item to be renamed.

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
If you give us a list of items you would like to be renamed can this be added, we however are not going to add every single item to be renamed.
I'm totally with you that letting us rename everything is a bad idea. Renaming paper, etc. is just going to lead to scams of vouchers.

If you could add tridents and bows to the /rename command, that would be fantastic though! Feels weird to be able to name all our other tools and weapons except those. Thanks for listening :)

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Naming shulker boxes would help me keep track of my stuff

OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi Gunfire, thanks for considering this suggestion. Below is a list of the items I would like to rename personally.

Hi Gunfire, thanks for considering this suggestion. It is difficult when most of the things I want are in the crates but anyway below is a list of the items I would like to rename.

- Turtle Helmet
- Elytra
- Trident
- Crossbow
- Shield
- Fishing Rod
- Shears
- Shulker Box (all colors)
- Map
- Barrel
- Player Heads
- Written Book
- Nametag
- Banner (all colors)

- All Netherite tools and armor

Last edited:

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello tozztozzo,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it will be implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.