Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Removing effects buff after donating

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGenerous

Username:
TheGenerousNA​

Suggestion:
Removing effects buff after donating​

Detailed description:
When you donate on OPfactions, everyone on the server gets special effects buff that boost your movement speed drastically and as well add some other effects.​

Reason(s):
I may be speaking for the rest of the players here, but this buff is kind of inconvenient when doing certain things. Even though it's a small inconvenience, I feel like it should be removed because it's a bit annoying when you get that buff and you have to stop what you're doing for a brief moment when you're just trying to finish building walls on your base. This could be something that's only affecting me but lets see what other players think. I wanted to add a poll but I can't :').​

Example(s):
For example, when someone is making walls on a base and every placement of the gen bucket has to be placed accurately to avoid having to remove a huge pillar if misplaced; the effects buff you get when someone donates makes you move fast as heck and hinders your ability to place down gen buckets or build things accurately.​

ir_n

The Pika
its only for a few seconds so why are u complaining,
its been a feature for a long time and it's never bothered me, or most of the factions community
no need to remove it since its a small nice addition

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This happens globally.
It is annoying in survival, if you are exploring and walk close to a lava pool or a ravine and you randomly get a speed boost, you will fall and die losing your items.

A setting to toggle donation effects would be very useful.

Yvhou

Banned
This happens globally.
It is annoying in survival, if you are exploring and walk close to a lava pool or a ravine and you randomly get a speed boost, you will fall and die losing your items.

A setting to toggle donation effects would be very useful.
I agree on this, this will be helpful+useful

D

Deleted member 132595

Username:
TheGenerousNA

Suggestion:
Removing effects buff after donating

Detailed description:
When you donate on OPfactions, everyone on the server gets special effects buff that boost your movement speed drastically and as well add some other effects.

Reason(s):
I may be speaking for the rest of the players here, but this buff is kind of inconvenient when doing certain things. Even though it's a small inconvenience, I feel like it should be removed because it's a bit annoying when you get that buff and you have to stop what you're doing for a brief moment when you're just trying to finish building walls on your base. This could be something that's only affecting me but lets see what other players think. I wanted to add a poll but I can't :').

Example(s):
For example, when someone is making walls on a base and every placement of the gen bucket has to be placed accurately to avoid having to remove a huge pillar if misplaced; the effects buff you get when someone donates makes you move fast as heck and hinders your ability to place down gen buckets or build things accurately.
Yes I agree with you they should just remove effects and just keep fireworks.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello TheGenerous,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.