Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Remove water from pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

moxito

Pika Lover
Username:
Moxito6969

Suggestion:
Remove water from pvp

Detailed description:
Remove some if not all water from pvp arena it's honestly impossible to fight. Removing 2 water sources above would make whole pvp community happy. And most would come back to survival pvp after previously quiting due to this horrible pvp map.

Reason(s):
I honestly can't explain how much pain it actualy is to fight in pvp dudo how much water there is. It takes at least 3 people to kill 1 guy if they have a trident. Spaming trident in water and water in general shouldn't be a thing In pvp arena. This makes fighting impossible and u can forget about killing someone if they have a trident with riptide3

cygnus321

Epic Pika
+1 atleast make the map a little more spacious and less confusing its mostly made of stairs and theres alot of barrier blocks around the arena making it hard to chase people and theres barely any room to fight in cause its basically more builds / stair and more blocks that makes pvp arena small and the water is not a thing for pvp the pvp arena more looks like a show off build rather than a pvp arena it has alot of bugs / errors / problems its pretty much better to change the whole pvp arena it will staff with less problems to deal with and ita best to remove the water and you staffs had alot of problems with the water in pvp also u guyz had to make alot of modifications to the pvp arena since it started first thing the water it made people able to trident up to the trees above pvp and that made staff to make a barrier above pvp and then the second 1 staff had to make another barrier around pvp arena cause players can trident log ( get out of pvp using trident ) another 1 u guyz put barriers on the stairs part cause there are parts of the pvp arena where u cant be hit or tagged so you staff had to fix it again so the real problem is the map it has too many problems and it hass too much builds in it its supposed to be a pvp so it should mostly be a flat space and less stairs and less builds since its not a plot its a pvp arena so its pretty much better to change the arena rather than keep fixing and fixing more problems that will pop up in the future.

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
+1 atleast make the map a little more spacious and less confusing its mostly made of stairs and theres alot of barrier blocks around the arena making it hard to chase people and theres barely any room to fight in cause its basically more builds / stair and more blocks that makes pvp arena small and the water is not a thing for pvp the pvp arena more looks like a show off build rather than a pvp arena it has alot of bugs / errors / problems its pretty much better to change the whole pvp arena it will staff with less problems to deal with and ita best to remove the water and you staffs had alot of problems with the water in pvp also u guyz had to make alot of modifications to the pvp arena since it started first thing the water it made people able to trident up to the trees above pvp and that made staff to make a barrier above pvp and then the second 1 staff had to make another barrier around pvp arena cause players can trident log ( get out of pvp using trident ) another 1 u guyz put barriers on the stairs part cause there are parts of the pvp arena where u cant be hit or tagged so you staff had to fix it again so the real problem is the map it has too many problems and it hass too much builds in it its supposed to be a pvp so it should mostly be a flat space and less stairs and less builds since its not a plot its a pvp arena so its pretty much better to change the arena rather than keep fixing and fixing more problems that will pop up in the future.
Just place back the old arena its way much better than this one.

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
Also pls make something called /1v1 or /duel something that exists that takes u to a private arena were u 1v1 someone properly if they accept duel

Sorned1234

Pika Lover
Why is xAmap reacting while he's banned and he can't play?! Maybe he's ban evading and playing on YourLocalGod account.

I wonder why moxito. Anyways, I disagree, I'd love for pvp to have water here and there, but make tridenting bannable for 31 days, and enable speed. Maybe then I won't be going against you with an Unbreaking 5 shield. - 1

OP
OP
moxito

moxito

Pika Lover
I wonder why moxito. Anyways, I disagree, I'd love for pvp to have water here and there, but make tridenting bannable for 31 days, and enable speed. Maybe then I won't be going against you with an Unbreaking 5 shield. - 1
This thread was for last season pvp map. Where there was almost no flat ground speed would just make everything super chaotic and expiriance hard to enjoy. Besides, why would they make Minecraft's vanilla feature banable? New players would just get confiused and get baned for unfair reason.

This thread was for last season pvp map. Where there was almost no flat ground speed would just make everything super chaotic and expiriance hard to enjoy. Besides, why would they make Minecraft's vanilla feature banable? New players would just get confiused and get baned for unfair reason.
I don't know, but speed is OP and should be added back

Status
Not open for further replies.