Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Remove twitch rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tihispap

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Tihispap

Suggestion:
Remove Twitch Rank

Detailed description:
This suggestion is made about the Twitch rank. My opinion is that it should get removed .

Reason(s):
The reasons about this suggestion are the following:

1)None is applying for the rank since almost none is using twitch to stream Minecraft and especially servers like our Network.

2) None has the specific rank so it will not be missed from anyone.

Hellific

Veteran
+1

To be honest same goes for YouTube as well, there's like only 2 youtubers, I never really saw any point of media ranks being in PikaNetwork. I think it was best as it was before.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Tihispap

Suggestion:
Remove Twitch Rank

Detailed description:
This suggestion is made about the Twitch rank. My opinion is that it should get removed .

Reason(s):
The reasons about this suggestion are the following:

1)None is applying for the rank since almost none is using twitch to stream Minecraft and especially servers like our Network.

2) None has the specific rank so it will not be missed from anyone.
Bruh apart from it being useless it doesn't effect the game at all

Sekiro

Great Reporter
+1
+1

To be honest same goes for YouTube as well, there's like only 2 youtubers, I never really saw any point of media ranks being in PikaNetwork. I think it was best as it was before.
I completely agree with this btw ^^

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
I think they need to stay. Even tho there are very limited people who can meet the requirements it gives motivation for some players and will lead to an increase in players. Logically, leaving the youtube and twitch ranks in will be beneficial for pikanetwork as a community and a server.

Status
Not open for further replies.