Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Remove Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zweetje

Pika Member
Username:
Zweetje​

Suggestion:
Remove Titles​

Detailed description:
Remove all the chat donator titles out there right now, such as: Voter, Challenger, Overlord and so on.​

Reason(s):
Now that there are also unranked and ranked titles, it's weird to have Donator titles as well. Many of these look much better and hardly anyone uses the Unranked or Ranked titles anymore. I understand it's hard to remove now, but I think it's a shame to keep them in as they ruin the unranked and ranked titles in my opinion.​

Example(s):
Challenger, Overlord, Voter, etc.​

Otherside

Great Reporter
How they ruin the unraked and ranked titels. And are you going to refund those players who spend for the titles?

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Zweetje,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.