Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Remove the player limit per faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCiKa

Minecraft Username
MiCiKa

Suggestion:
Remove the player limit per faction

Detailed description:
Hello,

Remove the player cap in factions on OP F, currently there is a cap of 50people in faction and that aint enough.

My faction made a base 15x15chunks+25chunks of allowed walls and in total we need 1600power. As the player cap wasnt there at the beginning of the map we made a big base and claimed it.
Yesterday you added the playercap and we cant even invite alts for power anymore. You just fked up another faction cuz of some dumb player cap.
This will probably be one faction less on pika.
You could have atleast added it on the first day so we would know, not the last day of fkin grace.
Nice job.​

Reason(s):
Becouse lot of people made big bases and then you reduced the amount of ppl per faction so they cant invite alts for power.
We wasted 1week making a huge base which we wont be able to claim now due to you fkin us last day of grace period.​

Example(s):

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
It's called OPFACTIONS members limit shouldn't be exist here. FIX IT!! +1

Hamsty

Epic Pika
+1...before there wasn’t a player cap but why do it now...now it’s less fun and harder to do bases for everyone and so people will naturally stop playing

Last edited:

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
+1
Please voodoo and Gunfire remove the fac-member limit
We wasted so much time on the base just for you to fu*k us up

Outscale

Banned
+1 If im not mistaken there is no such limit on regular factions which makes it more OP then OPFactions

zzMoxxy

+1 cause i made fun of umars grandma and he kicked me and now i cant join back due to this bug what are u thinking doing this on last day of grace and im super mad now cause im also on my period fix it

UpperGround

Great Reporter
+1 cause i made fun of umars grandma and he kicked me and now i cant join back due to this bug what are u thinking doing this on last day of grace and im super mad now cause im also on my period fix it
lmfao

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello MiCiKa,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset the new play limit is set at 100 players.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.