Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative remove the permision to go through walls

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrythedog

Suggestion:
remove the permision to go through walls

Detailed description:
I see some of the ranked people going through my walls

Reason(s):
I want to make things where only added/people i want to to see my certain stuff, but i do not really want to keep denying people

Example(s):
Some ranked person walks through my wall

Luppeeyz

Banned
What is the matter with going through walls? Are you hiding something that inappropriate? Also not only ranked can go through walls, even default player can. How? Just vote and get 10m of world edit then do //thru.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Suggestion:
remove the permision to go through walls

Detailed description:
I see some of the ranked people going through my walls

Reason(s):
I want to make things where only added/people i want to to see my certain stuff, but i do not really want to keep denying people

Example(s):
Some ranked person walks through my wall
seriously terry no one will agree abou this lmao, they have the right, they paid for it..
why do u even care lmao, i mean its not much different than sayin."donators should NOT receive their ranks" o
or something like that

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

seriously terry no one will agree abou this lmao, they have the right, they paid for it..
why do u even care lmao, i mean its not much different than sayin."donators should NOT receive their ranks" o
or something like that
they can have their other fkin permissions. Its like paying a government to let you go into other peoples houses.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
they can have their other fkin permissions. Its like paying a government to let you go into other peoples houses.
if u r the government u can go into other peoples houses,
and come on u post this here to suggest this, you are asking for people if they should add this etcetc, not to argue about real facts and peoples opinions

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

if u r the government u can go into other peoples houses,
and come on u post this here to suggest this, you are asking for people if they should add this etcetc, not to argue about real facts and peoples opinions
ahh nice you are an idiot. Yes the owners (government) can go into other peoples houses BECAUSE THEY OWN THE SERVER. Some people DONT OWN THE SERVER but can go into other peoples houses??? thats what i was saying so stop being a fking idiot. If you are not an idiot that was an analogy ok??

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

What is the matter with going through walls? Are you hiding something that inappropriate? Also not only ranked can go through walls, even default player can. How? Just vote and get 10m of world edit then do //thru.
THEN REMOVE THE //thru COMMAND IDIOT!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
ahh nice you are an idiot. Yes the owners (government) can go into other peoples houses BECAUSE THEY OWN THE SERVER. Some people DONT OWN THE SERVER but can go into other peoples houses??? thats what i was saying so stop being a fking idiot. If you are not an idiot that was an analogy ok??
if you paid yhe government what they want, they may give some people permission and access for several things,

btw pika and any government is not even comparable
lmao

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

ye ye u r so smart, sorry sir,
i didnt wanted to interrupt you,
im sorry,
leaving you with yourself, which is ment to be good for you
alright nice sacrasm idiot this is suggestions not "lets be biased because i dont like this dude"

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Terrythedog,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.