Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Remove pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelvinChew08

Minecraft Username:
KelvinChew08

Suggestion:
Remove pvp

Detailed description:
They should remove pvp from survival because its the main reason ppl want to play survival, they just join, get stacked then start pvp. Survival has become a warzone cuz wars are happening every week, no1 grinds or play survival the proper way and how it should be. Everyone takes pvp so seriously, survival pvp has become a huge mess and survival chat is really toxic cuz of it.​

Reason(s):
Chat become toxic after a war, pvp is a huge mess and no1 plays survival the proper way.​

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
I agree with you about everything, I even agree with Kelvin about removing it, but still man you don't know what might happen, these toxic people will stay no matter what happens. They will start making bigger problems. For me, I don't want PvP too man, but I don't wanna go play and watch people fighting about it daily :(
well if they remove pvp for ever what will you do building?

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
I agree with you about everything, I even agree with Kelvin about removing it, but still man you don't know what might happen, these toxic people will stay no matter what happens. They will start making bigger problems. For me, I don't want PvP too man, but I don't wanna go play and watch people fighting about it daily :(
i mean You can just ignore the toxic players or report them on the forums

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
As a pretty much old player in survival, I 100% agree with this suggestion. New players don't understand this because they have only seen survival with pvp. Two seasons ago when there was no pvp in survival it was much better. Everyone was chill, friendly and there were no toxic players. This season survival has become new factions since it's full of toxic players who only play pvp and organise "wars". This is not the survival I played for years and loved. Please take this post serious and bring back the survival that everyone loved.
Fkiwi just cause of these wars I am changing my downvote to upvote, just cause I wanna play and have fun not watch people fighting in chat

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
They Use Swear Words in Short which is Not Mutable I have mentioned this before.
That's what I'm trying to say. People say stuff that's toxic, which is something not disallowed, like for example saying toxic/rude stuff.

puprled

Pika Lover
Just no. if u remove pvp survival will be dead for everyone

ugauguile

pvp wars keep survival alive and its much fun rather than building grinding whats the purpose on grinding ur armors or op weapons?? to kill mobs??
and tbh survival pvp is much better cuz of crit timing and brewin pots etc.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
pvp wars keep survival alive and its much fun rather than building grinding whats the purpose on grinding ur armors or op weapons?? to kill mobs??
and tbh survival pvp is much better cuz of crit timing and brewin pots etc.
Man you just play PvP that's why you disagree. You and all of these people that just PvP said the same, however anyone that plays Survival normally not just PvP all the time knows how this is actually good for us

ugauguile

yes i play pvp but i grinded many times even if i die i still grind fam and made farms to get moni

ugauguile

well if u remove pvp then thats it ill just accept it even if i dont want them to remove pvp
ill just pay respect

Status
Not open for further replies.