Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

remove pots from the kits

crazysteve79

The Pika
As a kit pvp player having give pots with a kit is so bad idea we can just refill and it gets wurst when u drop your armour and just get sword gapples and a rod ppl wandering around you will just get your armour just heart breaking lost set of p4 just bc of pots

geolynn

Pika Member
As a kit pvp player having give pots with a kit is so bad idea we can just refill and it gets wurst when u drop your armour and just get sword gapples and a rod ppl wandering around you will just get your armour just heart breaking lost set of p4 just bc of pots
Having heal pots & speed 2 in /kits is fine but they should remove the pots on kit vouchers. Even if empty your inventory , the sets will just popped out on your inventory.

example:
View: https://youtu.be/nyIr1wNePLM

appreciate making a suggestion about it.

OP
OP
crazysteve79

crazysteve79

The Pika
Having heal pots & speed 2 in /kits is fine but they should remove the pots on kit vouchers. Even if empty your inventory , the sets will just popped out on your inventory.

example:
View: https://youtu.be/nyIr1wNePLM

appreciate making a suggestion about it.
thx for the vid thats what litterally happen
and even if i have clear inventory like nothing it still drop armour

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I think what he meant is that pot is always filling player inventory when he drop someone, making it hard for him to get the armor. So i think the best solution is have the pot stacked together into 1 entity instead of being scattered making picking up armor easier and still being able to refill pots in warzone.

OP
OP
crazysteve79

crazysteve79

The Pika
I think what he meant is that pot is always filling player inventory when he drop someone, making it hard for him to get the armor. So i think the best solution is have the pot stacked together into 1 entity instead of being scattered making picking up armor easier and still being able to refill pots in warzone.
Welp that is denied a stock of pots will make inventory clear so PPL will take more things with tham so they won't do it and I don't think that should be done ngl will make things op

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
when i said 1 entity means that when the pot is on the floor it will be shown as 1 item, while in the inventory the pots will still be separated..