Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Remove of gambling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatGamer5903

Pika Member
Username:
GreatGamer5903​

Suggestion:
Remove of gambling system​

Detailed description:
I would like to suggest the removal of gambling commands such as expflip and coinflip from all gamemodes.​

Reason(s):
The idea of gambling is a addictive habit and the minors playing on the server should not be exposed to such stuff. These commands can have a real life effect on the children and they can get addicted to gambling irl.​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't see how the reason is correct. In OP prison, there are even more "bad things" than coinflip. It is a part of the game and I don't see why it should be removed.
Children should know what gambling is and why they should not do it instead of just not letting them know about any of it. (I am not an educator but that should be how it works for children)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello GreatGamer5903,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.