Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Remove /nick and /p private for titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobinder

Pika Member
Username:
qFaithic / clownings#8121​

Suggestion:
Remove /nick and /p private for titans.​

Detailed description:
This is gonna receive some really negative feedback. But, as the title straight up suggests, remove /nick and /p private for titans. The reason for this is, that I don't really feel like that champion is worth it when titans buy it, so many people just don't buy champion. But if /nick and /p private is removed from titan, many people would consistently buy champion which will give the server a lot more capital to work with and improve the server overall.​

Reason(s):
It'd a reason to buy champion which would increase the revenue, and in return would result in more working capital which could improve the server.​

Example(s):
Hypixel; MVP+ doesn't have nicking and private games but MVP++ does which is a monthly subscription.​

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Username:
qFaithic / clownings#8121

Suggestion:
Remove /nick and /p private for titans.

Detailed description:
This is gonna receive some really negative feedback. But, as the title straight up suggests, remove /nick and /p private for titans. The reason for this is, that I don't really feel like that champion is worth it when titans buy it, so many people just don't buy champion. But if /nick and /p private is removed from titan, many people would consistently buy champion which will give the server a lot more capital to work with and improve the server overall.

Reason(s):
It'd a reason to buy champion which would increase the revenue, and in return would result in more working capital which could improve the server.

Example(s):
Hypixel; MVP+ doesn't have nicking and private games but MVP++ does which is a monthly subscription.
then nobody gonna buy titan

OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member
then nobody gonna buy titan
Oh yeah about that, People who are actually spenders (apart from any giveaway related things or competitions) i.e, the people who spend actual money, will buy titan and champion both, a great example is hypixel's system, people still buy MVP+.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
This is gonna receive some really negative feedback. But, as the title straight up suggests, remove /nick and /p private for titans. The reason for this is, that I don't really feel like that champion is worth it when titans buy it, so many people just don't buy champion. But if /nick and /p private is removed from titan, many people would consistently buy champion which will give the server a lot more capital to work with and improve the server overall.

Reason(s):
It'd a reason to buy champion which would increase the revenue, and in return would result in more working capital which could improve the server.

Example(s):
Hypixel; MVP+ doesn't have nicking and private games but MVP++ does which is a monthly subscription.
Well it's two different servers and the server has it own ranks and if they want to nick they'd be forced to buy champion then? a lot of people has been donating so that will already help a lot

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Oh yeah about that, People who are actually spenders (apart from any giveaway related things or competitions) i.e, the people who spend actual money, will buy titan and champion both, a great example is hypixel's system, people still buy MVP+.
hypixel have huge player base so they need few people to have that command. But pika player base is not that high not many have titan rank and only few have champ rank like 30 people approx.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hypixel have huge player base so they need few people to have that command. But pika player base is not that high not many have titan rank and only few have champ rank like 30 people approx.
Fr though, it can't just be a whole copy of Hypixel too. And people still do buy ranks by paying for it since people loves spending money on games D:

OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member
Well it's two different servers and the server has it own ranks and if they want to nick they'd be forced to buy champion then? a lot of people has been donating so that will already help a lot
That's the whole point, if they want to /nick of /p private they'd have to buy champion and with the money they buy champion, it can help the server.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Username:

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
ALSO people dont target that much in hypixel cause many people have that rank and they dont need nick command but in pika they target too hard. Like if I dont nick then there are three teames rushing on my base with tnt. And hypixel is premium server and player on that server spended 30 dollers for a game so they have money to spend on game. And if people have that much money why would they play on a cracked server.

OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member
Exactly what I'm saying, it'd increase the number of champions which will help the server, many people are titans who actually spent money, and theyd continue to do so if /nick and /p private is removed.

OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member
ALSO people dont target that much in hypixel cause many people have that rank and they dont need nick command but in pika they target too hard. Like if I dont nick then there are three teames rushing on my base with tnt. And hypixel is premium server and player on that server spended 30 dollers for a game so they have money to spend on game. And if people have that much money why would they play on a cracked serer.
I'm talking about people who actually spend money on the server, apart from the poeple who play without a minecraft account, read it and use your brain first.

Also, about the targetting part, if you want to not get targetted, buy champion :)

OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member
Fr though, it can't just be a whole copy of Hypixel too. And people still do buy ranks by paying for it since people loves spending money on games D:
I'm not saying copy hypixel, examples exist.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm not saying copy hypixel, examples exist.
Still, The server has it own perks and they cannot just change it. Champion has its own commands and Titans too and it's all perfectly fine already so they don't have to change it just to get more people buying it.

OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member
Still, The server has it own perks and they cannot just change it. Champion has its own commands and Titans too and it's all perfectly fine already so they don't have to change it just to get more people buying it.
Good point. However, that's exacrly why I created this suggestion, so that the perks could be changed for certain ranks and so that more people get to buying it. It's all not perfectly fine as they're not making much money which is resulting in the server's denial. For example, a survival dupe has been around for 3 weeks (which they know exists and how its done) However, not to assume, but I don't think the devs are paid enough to actually work on it that hard, usually dupes get patched within hours, but this is has been around for weeks and a big issue :/

OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member
I also feel like champion right now doesn't make much sense to buy right now, which is why I created this suggestion.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
I'm talking about people who actually spend money on the server, apart from the poeple who play without a minecraft account, read it and use your brain first.

Also, about the targetting part, if you want to not get targetted, buy champion :)
do u have titan or champ or a premium account if yes then leave it if no then also leave it .Why u are talking about that u dont have a pov of that u are not going to understand that. Also there is a big point if pika need money then why they are giving free ranks vip and elite etc. Cause they have plan. So dont worry about server they are good.

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member
do u have titan or champ or a premium account if yes then leave it if no then also leave it .Why u are talking about that u dont have a pov of that u are not going to understand that. Also there is a big point if pika need money then why they are giving free ranks vip and elite etc. Cause they have plan. So dont worry about server they are good.
They're giving out ranks for free promotion probably, also to attract more players to join the server, which can attract buyers too.

Also as an MVP++, I do understand the perks of the subscription. Let's understand it from a spender's point of view.

Let's say I'm the buyer, and I'm already titan, but since they removed /p private now, I can't play private games which I really wanted to play, so I'm forced to buy champion now, which I will as I desire to play private games and because I'm spender who likes to play private games, will buy it.

For an actual instance, take me, since I really like private games, I'm forced to buy MVP++ every month rather than staying MVP+ which from the spender's perspective, i.e, me is a bad thing, but I'm forced to do it.

That's the whole point here, use your brain and try to understand it !

OP
OP
B

Boobinder

Pika Member

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
s
same thing then
spenders will ultimately buy champ no matter what

and u got the money man
but what about the current f2p titans who exchanged some in game hard earned stuff for their rank or some who begged parents for the rank
we just ignore their feelings? like sike u bought titan for its current perks but now we aint gonna give those perks to you have fun we dont care about u all we care about is the money
that dont make sense
and THEN WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ELITE AND TITAN THEN the main 2 reasons u giviing away to champ
and what abuout onse who won giveaways for rank
i persoanlly would never spend money on the game but that does not mean i dont want a rank ( i literally am trying to get elite using vote)

and people spending money on stuff like titan and ranks of other gamemmodes i bellieve is already enough for

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika

good logic u bought titan to not get targetted
but now u need to buy champ
as if money be lying around in the house waiting to be spent

Status
Not open for further replies.