Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Remove mob stacking plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwatch

I've already seen a lot of people complain about the way the mobs are stacking. I know the reason why it's implemented, but the player base of survival is not that big so I think it should do fine without it. The plugin really takes so much fun away from survival.
Most of the automated farms just don't work anymore. Suddenly I'm fighting 4 zombies in the same body. And I got this really lame farm with just one visual cow. I was usually busy with redstone ect. trying to figure out the best way to make a farm out of anything to trade things and have a good time with pika's community in the world of Minecraft. There wouldn't be that many animals needed to make a great efficient farm. For me and a lot of other people this plugin takes away most of the fun.
I don't really like to complain on something that is free for me, but I'm not the only one with this complaint. There are a lot of donators who struggle with the plugin as well and if this problem gets solved, I'd like to donate as well. (English is not my native language but I did my best)

Thank you! :)

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Yous should probably put suggestions in the "suggestions" section.

If it isn't mob stacking, it's mob caps. I don't know about you, but grinding cows isn't very fun. Cow spawners are less tedious.

OP
OP
D

darkwatch

Yous should probably put suggestions in the "suggestions" section.

If it isn't mob stacking, it's mob caps. I don't know about you, but grinding cows isn't very fun. Cow spawners are less tedious.

Maybe I'll try again in the suggestions section. But I see this more as a issue/ problem that needs to be solved quick rather than a suggestion. But yeah maybe you are right. And no I'm not all worried about nog being able to 'grind cows' but not having nice farms of animals and monsters in general. It all looks, feels and works so lame now. It's bothering me a lot. The server did good without the plugin 2 years ago with even a higher player base.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
I believe named animals don't stack. That's how it was right before Mob Stacker was removed last time

Status
Not open for further replies.