Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP SkyBlock Remove max ichest upg token

Kaisel__

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Kaisel__
Minecraft username:
Kaisel__

Suggestion:
Remove max ichest upg token

Detailed description:
In the previous seasons the seasonal crate had a chance to get the all so mighty infinite chest however now in the current season of OPSB they had removed it and added a "Infinite chest maximum upgrade token" in the seasonal crate

Now fellas tell me would it be better to spend 3600 gold on this assuming there is a 40% sale OR would you rather take a chance of getting in in the ssnl crate where u can probably get other better rewards if u dont get the inf chest ir maybe get both good and bad or none... You get the point (I know some of you will get the wrong idea but cmon dont be a douchebag)

The suggestion is simple remove the infinite maximum upgrade token and bring back the regular infinite chest token

Reason(s):
Nobody wants to pay for something that isnt actually infinite

It was much better with the actual infinite chest token in the ssnl crate

PROUDGAMING

Legendary Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING, MenheraOtaku, Original, RealOriginal
+1 i agree with all the points Kaisel mentioned above and i will be looking forward for the results of this suggestion and will be waiting for it to be furthur reviewed.

PROUDGAMING

Legendary Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING, MenheraOtaku, Original, RealOriginal
@1MiDo shut up bro im writing long paragraphs to survive post farming thingy. I dont want to yap on forums