Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars REMOVE MAP MODREN

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master_Tamer_

Username:
Master_Tamer_

Suggestion:
REMOVE MAP MODREN

Detailed description:
The map modern is two large for players to keep up with time eventually it gets boring and they keep getting run out of food and hunger , the main problem is also with the jump gaps that can not be done by placing a block and clutching on it

it . As a player the map is good as it is custom and build by community but the map either need optimization with jump gap

and maybe resizing
update: 5 feb 2022 i tried to queue the map for 10 minutes 5 times in the day but niether one of the game started so yea

Reason(s):
i loved to play the map for first few times. but as the time goes on the 2nd refill players keep running arround in straight lines and circles the minigames skywars is supposed to be like 2-3 minute i recorded some games and most of them were 4 minutes . well you may say thats not a large time gap . trust me it gets boring

Last edited by a moderator:
IGN
SayByeToYourBed
Time is a huge factor in gaming, however I don't believe this is a good enough reason why a map should be removed.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I personally agree with the map is slightly too big for a skywars game. I would contact the one who submitted the map to see whether he could edit it or give permission for us to improve it. Thank you for suggesting it.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello Master_Tamer_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.