Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Remove hunger from skywars

flash9975

Skywars is a very competitive game And hunger takes an extra slot and is very annoying in general can you remove it because I don't think anyone likes it I'm a lvl 59 so m not just a random non I felt like saying it lol

Killerpanda1

Epic Pika
I think of this alot, hate having to hold food in my hotbar, you should put it in the suggestions.
(maybe a cool limited-time mode or something)

Mute

Great Reporter
Skywars is a very competitive game And hunger takes an extra slot and is very annoying in general can you remove it because I don't think anyone likes it I'm a lvl 59 so m not just a random non I felt like saying it lol
if they did that it will be cool
agreed!

Dytel

Banned
I do not think it would be a great idea, if there is no hunger in skywars, then everyone will have complete saturation at all times meaning faster healing for people that do not have heals and would advantage the players that munch through all their healing items at once. I suggest keeping the hunger as it is, because its perfect the way it is(healing) and gives another aspect in skywars to think about.

PixXxcal

Great Reporter
I do not think it would be a great idea, if there is no hunger in skywars, then everyone will have complete saturation at all times meaning faster healing for people that do not have heals and would advantage the players that munch through all their healing items at once. I suggest keeping the hunger as it is, because its perfect the way it is(healing) and gives another aspect in skywars to think about.
^^^^^ Agreed

These words complete the 6 word mark

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
Honestly if there was no hunger in skywars I woudent feel like it was classic skywars (I probably make no sense but it makes sense for me so be quiet)

NGaming

Great Reporter
Honestly if there was no hunger in skywars I woudent feel like it was classic skywars (I probably make no sense but it makes sense for me so be quiet)
That does make sense
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

zSeann

Legendary Pika
Yea, I agree with this one!

JacePlayZ

The Pika
If this guy makes a suggestion about this I am just gonna copy paste this
Agreed ^^^

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Level 59 doesn't make you not a random, you still are a random.

Stormidity

Veteran
i actually support that it becomes very annoying especially if ur an experienced player and u like to sort out ur inventory then ye i think it should be removed

NGaming

Great Reporter
i actually support that it becomes very annoying especially if ur an experienced player and u like to sort out ur inventory then ye i think it should be removed
How can you call yourself an "experienced player" if you can't even sort your inventory?

OP
OP
F

flash9975

Ok I get it maybe I didn't think that through completely But I just wanna correct you when you're at full saturation you heal the same way when you eat something and every skywars game has a starter chest with alot of food so isn't it considered just wasting time to eat? Because let's be honest cooked chicken is in 2/4 starter chest in double so it just doesn't make sense why it should be there in the first place as again healing normally and healing after you eat has the same speed I don't want to start an argument just wanted to correct you and yes everyone has they're own opinions so I completely understand

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
Removing hunger won't be a good idea cuz then people won't be able to heal through hunger ya dev can make regen faster but pika has lot of other issues to worry about , maybe they should make saturation level go down slowly that would be helpful and let's be honest carrying food is not a big deal it is when you can't sprint but so far they have to take action on skywars kit more than hunger

deadlyfaisal

Rare Pika
agree with that ^^^ it keeps skywars balanced

Dytel

Banned
Ok I get it maybe I didn't think that through completely But I just wanna correct you when you're at full saturation you heal the same way when you eat something and every skywars game has a starter chest with alot of food so isn't it considered just wasting time to eat? Because let's be honest cooked chicken is in 2/4 starter chest in double so it just doesn't make sense why it should be there in the first place as again healing normally and healing after you eat has the same speed I don't want to start an argument just wanted to correct you and yes everyone has they're own opinions so I completely understand
But, some people do not bother eating the entire game and at some points they die cuz they cant sprint due to 3 bars or less of hunger.. its an aspect of the gamemode so DONT remove it.. simple.. dont be lazy and play the game normally.