Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Remove Hulk 1.2.3 AND bow boosting [Op skyblock ] , inactive staff { whole server }

Status
Not open for further replies.

1MiDo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
1MiDo , My_Drogon [ same person ]​

Suggestion:
Remove Hulk 1.2.3 AND bow boosting [Op skyblock ] , inactive staff { whole server }​

Detailed description:
How ever lets talk about hulk
Hulk gives u strengh and slowness good ? all of us know that
however with time people [ kids ] found bugs for it
like using slowness 1 potion to get slowness 1 and strengh 3
Yes As u saw and read when you make a slowness 1 potion and u wear the piece of the god set that has hulk 3 u will get slowness 1 and strengh 3 isnot it funny ? HAHA
and bowboosting should never be for op skyblock
its a factions thing
maybe you will say its good ?
no people are running with it
and others made hacks for it and they are using it to run
Yes hacks that makes u miss 0 shot from bow boosting
all the shots be to u not enemies { i dont mean bow aimbot } i mean another hacks its a aimbot with bows for shots u not the enemies other wise they ran from me like 500 times somehow i was gonna get gsets
more than the whole server has
the server is bad you know why ?
a kid which is comming in the server named kompinas
comming with alts to use hack staff are lazy to get online
Yes as you can see there is no staff online at the time that hacks are getting online you need to give jobs to staff they shouldnot get a staff just to be grinding and mining the whole day they are even saying " go report them on the forums "
what the F*** is your work in this server if we will report them on forums when you are online
my friend this server is bad with its staff if staff will say that they should be demoted yeah staff is like a job u got to do what u applied for
huh ? is that what u said in ur staff apply ??? Maybe u said u will do your best ? then DO what u applied for
This server needs more Hard work owners should be more active on /vanish and check staff
check what commands they do screenshare them { not saying they are hacking } i mean To check their logs what they have wrote what have they done what were they doing
this server should be good Yes as i said "GOOD" i dont say "EXCELENTTTTTT"
i say good at least do ur best not just say Iam a Good staff you will see
dear, randoName
what r u doing sitting on ur chair and grinding the whole day ? what about just sitting on ur chair and ban hackers ?
what about sitting on ur chair and go to say I dont want my staff thats not my work i canot finish my job in the server​

Reason(s):
everything is up there
Dear, rando kid​

Example(s):
how would i example maybe u got it ?​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello My_Drogon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Removing Hulk and bow boosting have been already suggested.
  • Refrain from suggesting things related to the staff team.
  • This suggestion looks more like a rage post than an actual suggestion.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.