Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Remove "Grim Anticheat"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donaldo9988

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing again to file a complaint about your server. This time, my complaint is regarding the Skywars game mode, which also has the Grim anti-cheat installed. Over the past few days, the number of hackers in this game mode has doubled. In every match, there are at least three hackers who advertise their hacks.

Due to the poor ping, it becomes difficult to play on the anti-cheat system. On some versions of the game, it is even partially impossible to move or fight. This greatly deteriorates the gaming experience and frustrates many players.

I urge you to take immediate action to improve the gaming experience on this server. A new, more reliable anti-cheat system must be implemented to effectively combat the hackers and ensure a fair and safe gaming environment. Perhaps this time, a paid anti-cheat system should be considered to ensure higher quality and effectiveness.

I hope that you will take my complaint seriously and act promptly to improve the gaming experience on this server. Thank you in advance for your efforts.

Sincerely, Donaldo9988

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
Grimm anticheat is like A LOT better than the previous one comparatively.

F1ANTO

Just use Aegis Cerberus, it is made for every single possible cheat out there. Costs a little but it is very effective.

F1ANTO

Alright, I also have the premium Taka Anticheat on my pc since i used to have a hcf/kitmap/oneblock server. If the staff wants me to send them this anticheat I could, maybe for free but we would have to decide on that.

Otherside

Great Reporter
why would u click more dan 30 cps
Maybe you don't know but 70% players use autoclickers even ranked or leaderboard players. (I can't say their names for some reasons) I can drag click I got 39 cps once in a practicepvp game but I didn't got kicked. I can't aim with drag click and I had to hold my mouse with other hand to drag click. It is impossible to drag and aim at the same time for me. So I do butterfly, thanks to my mouse that can double click so I get like 12-14 cps.

R4wb111n

Pika Lover
Maybe you don't know but 70% players use autoclickers even ranked or leaderboard players. (I can't say their names for some reasons) I can drag click I got 39 cps once in a practicepvp game but I didn't got kicked. I can't aim with drag click and I had to hold my mouse with other hand to drag click. It is impossible to drag and aim at the same time for me. So I do butterfly, thanks to my mouse that can double click so I get like 12-14 cps.
Perhaps ranked players use autoclickers but my response is about your double click mouse. So, I have a mouse that most of the times can't double click ( I can feel when it does it) but still I can get 10-13 cps and my pb is 18 for a very short moment. I don't know if I can just click very fast or you just click slow ;-; . I am also willing to get a new mouse for butterfly and because of your this situation I don't really know if I should.

888ms

There are many people who get high cps like YouTuber, but you will most likely find them in hipixel and not in pika, so you will most likely find them using auto-click

There are many people who get high cps like YouTuber, but you will most likely find them in hipixel and not in pika, so you will most likely find them using auto-click
worst argument ive seen, ik plenty of people that can easily get high cps that dont play hypixel. just because its pika doesnt mean everyone is cheating

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This time, my complaint is regarding the Skywars game mode, which also has the Grim anti-cheat installed. Over the past few days, the number of hackers in this game mode has doubled. In every match, there are at least three hackers who advertise their hacks.
I completely agree with this
Due to the poor ping, it becomes difficult to play on the anti-cheat system.
This is due to your connection, if this post was made in this current date it wouldn't be the same but it was in march

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
most ranked/lb players dont autoclick (i cant say as much for ranked) if they are, they still suck

Status
Not open for further replies.