Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Remove 7th vote link (Current Vote Link 7 )

• Thread starter Deleted member 132595
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 132595

Username:
IamBokii​

Suggestion:
Remove 7th vote link (Current Vote Link 7 )​

Detailed description:
When I started playing PikaNetwork i saw people voting for this server so i tried to vote too. I voted on first 4 links (When I was playing there was just six vote links) and on fiftih one I could not vote. I tried multiple times and it didn't work. I asked a lot of people about that they told me to vote on that link you need to have premium account. I didn't have the premium account and I could not vote. Then I saw that there was a Payout for TopVoters on Pikanetwork. Everytime i tried to get on top I could not because I didn't have premium account and some people had 30 more votes then me. So I was thinking right now and still asking about is that link for only perm account i thought that no premium people don't have a chanse of winning this Payout.

Now I'm suggesting that 7th link should be removed from the PikaNetwork vote links. So all players can have a chanse of winning.​

Reason(s):
A lot of people can't afford Minecraft premium account so they are playing on cracked servers some people want to have some cool items in game like ranks or classes. And if they can't afford that they have to be unranked or don't have good items... There's not free way to get ranks on bedwars (Perm) so people have to join giveaways or win some event but there is also small chanses of winning.

So this way of voting payouts are created for that it's easy to vote active, but if can't vote on some links people that have premium can so there are no chanses for winning a Voting Payout.​

Example(s):
If this become implemented people that can't afford the premium account will have chanse of winning VotingPayout.​

M

Master_Tamer_

agreed with our sir but i dont think its going to be implemented because the premium voting link is quite well used in the non cracked community

_Starrly

Staff Member
IGN
Starhopper87
-1 This wont happen as it has already been suggested and denied here

Outscale

Banned
If you are trying to get vote top you can make an alt account on Pika with a name that someone is using on his premium account and vote on that account.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 132595

-1 This wont happen as it has already been suggested and denied here
I saw right now I don't think that this suggestion should be denied but what the PikaNetwork it will be implemented. I know what you mean I saw a theard of JustThiemo like do not suggest if it's already suggested. But It's ok maybe in future.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 132595

If you are trying to get vote top you can make an alt account on Pika with a name that someone is using on his premium account and vote on that account.
Thanks for help, but I don't think it's good way because many people don't know about this...

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello IamBokii,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • We have no plans of removing any voting site.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!