Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Removal Of Rank Kits, What it brought

Straciy

Since 2023 Nov. 30
skywars finally met its changes since months passed
Screenshot_2023-12-05-19-52-11-941_com.discord-edit.jpg

As a unranked-skywars player before this change release&my rank gifting
I also wonder to drop my opinions here:

(some else more : I was the only unranked player who entered the all mode wins leaderboard and now staying at #5)

1. Less unfair&disadvantage
As we used to know that there were Ranked Kits which it gives full set of armor and a axe
For ranked players

(VIP: Full Sets of default Iron Armor & A Iron Axe & A rod
Elite:Full Sets of Protection 1 Iron armor& A Sharp 1 Diamond Axe & A rod
Titan: Full Sets of Protection 2 Iron armor& A sharpness 2 Diamond Axe& rod)

Which it absolutely killing the game balance
Between unranked players and ranked players

(In earlier pika skywars it happens more serious
For example, In earlier solo skywars u may even can't eget a full set of armor after 2 starter island chests,and a titan player spawns beside you and then rushing you at the moment)

So I am pleased for this will be no longer of pay 2 win

2. This will be Nop2w and p2w retains era for skywars

For ranked players who else used to donate coins for their gang instead of feed their abilities and kits
It may be a great punch for a while time

BUT Generally As the access permissions shows they can obtains coins faster (1.5x/2x/3x)

But it still needs watching how it goes on

It's showed As the said
*The gap cannot be eliminated, it can only be continuously reduced.*

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
Yes it happened Many were saying it's cause is being eulad by mojang

notknown876

Legendary Pika
The ranked kits got removed from the game cause it gave the ranked player a big advantage. So removing it was a good thing.

meek_mills

Epic Pika
Well why is it not good for rank players to have a fair game.
-> Because they bought the ranks to get some advantage.. :)
--> as pika removed the donator kits.. now they should probably add some other perks for rank players :(

notknown876

Legendary Pika
-> Because they bought the ranks to get some advantage.. :)
--> as pika removed the donator kits.. now they should probably add some other perks for rank players :(
They are getting advantages in cosmetics and plus they are getting discount in abilities shop also they are getting more rewards while completing quest, they can votes for normal or rumble mode in-game.

Flame__

Legendary Pika
They are getting advantages in cosmetics and plus they are getting discount in abilities shop also they are getting more rewards while completing quest, they can votes for normal or rumble mode in-game.
fax

this is longer that 5 words ;)

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yes but when they bought the rank they had considered the kits in the bundle
What if someone bought the rank specifically for the kits

It's like buying a fridge and a few popsicles , and then suddenly the seller takes the fridge back and won't give a refund cuz "you still ate the popsicles"

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Yes but when they bought the rank they had considered the kits in the bundle
What if someone bought the rank specifically for the kits

It's like buying a fridge and a few popsicles , and then suddenly the seller takes the fridge back and won't give a refund cuz "you still ate the popsicles"
Well I am not saying about the player who bought it for kits I mean if they did they just wanted an unfair advantage to win in the game. But right now it is much more better as it is a fair fight.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well I am not saying about the player who bought it for kits I mean if they did they just wanted an unfair advantage to win in the game. But right now it is much more better as it is a fair fight.

Isn't that the point of kits?
Cuz same applies for the bonk kit, it's too op (if u have a good kb and ping) and it gives an unfair advantage?

notknown876

Legendary Pika
Isn't that the point of kits?
Cuz same applies for the bonk kit, it's too op (if u have a good kb and ping) and it gives an unfair advantage?
Well it is not p2w you can purchase it with in-game coins. Unlike rank kits

meek_mills

Epic Pika
Well it is not p2w you can purchase it with in-game coins. Unlike rank kits

-> Now Atleast they should give rank players all of those buy-able kits.. or some of them... and it wont be p2w as even a non-rank player can buy those with coins..

notknown876

Legendary Pika
-> Now Atleast they should give rank players all of those buy-able kits.. or some of them... and it wont be p2w as even a non-rank player can buy those with coins..
Just grind you get coins boost as well so it's easier to purchase.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
The elua basically define p2w as if you pay irl money, your chances of winning would be increased which the donor kit perfectly suits in this category. However if they would compensate the ranked players with kits which could be purchased by ingame money, it would not be p2w as unranked player could obtain this advantage as they could also purchase the kit to obtain the advantage.