Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars /rejoin bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorteX795

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
MorteX79​

Suggestion:
/rejoin bug​

Detailed description:
So when you play solo and you leave your game, when you try to rejoin you get eliminated (even if you had a bed before you left).
So you should add so if you rejoin you dont get eliminated and you can continue playing.​

Reason(s):
It can ruin your winstreaks and its really annoying
Also i saw many people who get mad after you eliminate them and then they invite you to a party while you are still in game and when you join the party they just start another game and sometimes they be toxic, and when you try to rejoin you cant and you lose the game​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
this wont be changed, + i think it was suggested, ill check later

Anuly

Veteran
I am pretty sure its not a bug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if it was , it would have been fixed already, i'd assume its an intended feature

crazysteve79

The Pika

If you leave a game in mid it will destroy your bed automatically there is no such reason not to. and it's not a bug report either.

tlang

Veteran
Hello MorteX795,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Your suggestion has already been suggested before.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.