Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Reintroduce item rotation

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
LUCKYBOY2345​

Suggestion:
Reintroduce item rotation​

Detailed description:
Pika already had weekly item rotations for a while, but it sadly got discontinued.
Most of the players I talked to loved the feature and thought it made Bedwars more interesting.

I suggest adding weekly item rotation again! There's no shame in re-using some of the rotating items either if one week it's not possible to develop a new item.

Additionally, the community could help come up with item ideas so that really the only work that the development team needs to do is implement the ideas.

From personal experience I can say that it's really not that hard nor time intensive to add a few fun features into the game.​

Reason(s):
This idea would help improve PikaNetwork as it would add an interesting aspect to Bedwars.

It would make players to come back at least weekly to check out the new items.
It would encourage YouTubers such as myself to make weekly videos about each item.
It would create an opportunity for the players to feel included in the process of deciding small features in the server (by having forum users suggest items).​

Example(s):
If there are any reasons for which you can't implement this again, please feel free to message me about it.
I would love to and might be able to help (I have development friends, and some other connections/abilities that might be helpful). Pika is really imporant to me so really please think about it :)

Thanks for reading y'all, please upvote cause we need some Minigames updates :)​

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
LUCKYBOY2345

Suggestion:
Reintroduce item rotation

Detailed description:
Pika already had weekly item rotations for a while, but it sadly got discontinued.

Most of the players I talked to loved the feature and thought it made Bedwars more interesting.

I suggest adding weekly item rotation again! There's no shame in re-using some of the rotating items either if one week it's not possible to develop a new item.

Additionally, the community could help come up with item ideas so that really the only work that the development team needs to do is implement the ideas.

From personal experience I can say that it's really not that hard nor time intensive to add a few fun features into the game.

Reason(s):
This idea would help improve PikaNetwork as it would add an interesting aspect to Bedwars.

It would make players to come back at least weekly to check out the new items.

It would encourage YouTubers such as myself to make weekly videos about each item.

It would create an opportunity for the players to feel included in the process of deciding small features in the server (by having forum users suggest items).

Example(s):
If there are any reasons for which you can't implement this again, please feel free to message me about it.

I would love to and might be able to help (I have development friends, and some other connections/abilities that might be helpful). Pika is really imporant to me so really please think about it :)

Thanks for reading y'all, please upvote cause we need some Minigames updates :)
Hello!

This suggestion has already been suggested and denied very recently here. Please use the Thread Search Feature to search for duplicate posts.

Enjoy playing on PikaNetwork :yaychu:

OP
OP
LUCKYBOY2345

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
Hello!

This suggestion has already been suggested and denied very recently here. Please use the Thread Search Feature to search for duplicate posts.

Bro I said re introduce rotational items both are different things
I meant reintroduce the items with different types of twists every week.

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
Bro I said re introduce rotational items both are different things
I meant reintroduce the items with different types of twists every week.
Hello!

Could you please elaborate on what you mean? Because rotational items are meant to change every week or so, that's the point of them being "rotational". The other post demanded rotational items to be back, which is also what your suggestion is, so an elaboration would be great.

AspectPlayedX

Pika Lover
Hello!

Could you please elaborate on what you mean? Because rotational items are meant to change every week or so, that's the point of them being "rotational". The other post demanded rotational items to be back, which is also what your suggestion is, so an elaboration would be great.

brother, he means to add rotational items again, but with a revamped concept and have a lot of changes, as he said in the examples & reason, he says its alright to re-use already existing items which were used at first, hes requesting rotational items to return due to them adding a fresh feel in bedwars, Since speaking from my own experience, It gets repetitive a lot, whether its solos duos trios or quads, the game feels like its the same game every game, Only once in 100 games is it enjoyable, Rotational items add a fresh-new feel to the game and makes the player want to use them and play bedwars for that reason, Even skywar players maybe, additions to bedwars is always anice since minigames can really take any update since its really dead in terms of updates, he isn't demanding them back, hes just politely suggesting for them to return , all the points he said were valid to my liking which is rare, Nor is there any demand to it, reintroduce also means to just simply bring back.

Surbate

YouTube
Great Reporter
brother, he means to add rotational items again, but with a revamped concept and have a lot of changes, as he said in the examples & reason, he says its alright to re-use already existing items which were used at first, hes requesting rotational items to return due to them adding a fresh feel in bedwars, Since speaking from my own experience, It gets repetitive a lot, whether its solos duos trios or quads, the game feels like its the same game every game, Only once in 100 games is it enjoyable, Rotational items add a fresh-new feel to the game and makes the player want to use them and play bedwars for that reason, Even skywar players maybe, additions to bedwars is always anice since minigames can really take any update since its really dead in terms of updates, he isn't demanding them back, hes just politely suggesting for them to return , all the points he said were valid to my liking which is rare, Nor is there any demand to it, reintroduce also means to just simply bring back.
Hello!

I understand your concern, and I do agree that rotational Items add a new feeling to the game. Although, the post I mentioned suggested that the Items get added back. This suggestion also suggests to bring the items back (yes with different examples, but the concept is the same).
I never meant that they "demand" it back as in "it needs to be added back", I was talking about both posts suggesting the same thing back.

OP
OP
LUCKYBOY2345

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
Yea brother w to you