Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Regen walls/lava can't flow??

Dashrex

Hey,before you continue to read this just tell me is regen walls even allowed???if not.....then I don't understand why you remove it?? I mean if this is a kid server and they wanna make it fun for kids to raid bases coz they know that kids can't raid regen walls.but overall if this is a glitch or something I didn't know about then please fix it.

For proof I don't need to have it go and check it your self and try to build the simplest cobble generator you use in skyblock or the simple pillar gen wall

iq420

Veteran
Lava is scatterable, that has been made like that on purpose so regens aren't a thing. You can destroy lava with TNT/creeper eggs.

Just to say something else, on pika only few people can even make a cannon which can go trough normal cobble wall, and then you expect someone would raid regens. And now mr.smartass you think you can raid regens? Or you are just gonna download a cannon from yt about which you know 0 sht, you are gonna make it and hope it works? Well then you fit into that part ''for kids to raid''.

OP
OP
D

Dashrex

Lava is scatterable, that has been made like that on purpose so regens aren't a thing. You can destroy lava with TNT/creeper eggs.

Just to say something else, on pika only few people can even make a cannon which can go trough normal cobble wall, and then you expect someone would raid regens. And now mr.smartass you think you can raid regens? Or you are just gonna download a cannon from yt about which you know 0 sht, you are gonna make it and hope it works? Well then you fit into that part ''for kids to raid''.
btw dumb*** why are you so against regen walls?
coz you sound like the 'Kid" that cant raid a regen wall and the ones that i mention about and is trying no to get regen walls to get added because you know that people will start building it and you will cry at home not being able to raid the simplest regen pillar wall? and also you cant download a cannon from youtube xD
and please know Mrdumb*** that every great cannoner starts from youtube and copying them i dont see why it is wrong and abashed to do so?Its not like the creator of the cannon just patented his video/cannon instead they encourage us to copy them.
peace-
sorry for calling you dumb*** but i see that you called me smart*** means that you are a dumb***......
and for the conclusion regen walls opens a skill gap for better players and allowing them to build their skills instead of normal cobble walls which is repeating and if you dont know there are many walls you can make from regen instead you are closing the skills input to be well.....'great'

iq420

Veteran
And again you are wrong, yes you can download a cannon from yt(when i said that i meant schematica of certain cannon which you put in the schematica folder). No, i am not a kid, i just get annoyed by people like you which think they are smartest when they clearly arent. Like, ok, regens walls are useful but they are waste of time, instead of wasting your time on regen walls you can add many different kind of walls which would defend the base better than 1 set of regens. It wasnt who requested that it gets removed, it was players themselves who requested lava to be scatterable becouse they saw it on premium servers(good servers) and in general if pika wants to get closer to them(what players actually want, good cracked server with decent factions) they are following certain stuff which they do. In general regen walls are easy to go trough, you can just get a cannon with regen buster on it and boom you are trough, but yes it is true that majority of pika community cant even use a simple cannon so yes that would probably secure you from 80% of raiding attempts done by randies.

In the time you would make 1 regen set(lets say your base is 5x5chunks or bigger, going from bedrock to sky level) you could easily gen in the whole buffer of 20 chunks(each side of the base + wraps), and please tell me then what is better? 1 set of regens or maxed out buffer which can fit up to ±150 walls.

In my opinion regens are waste of time, especially if you have a base bigger than 2x2chunks.

OP
OP
D

Dashrex

thank you for explaning the youtube part (got me confusing) and I understand you and about the cannon part people can learn to build diffrent cannons instead of every raid having just the one normal cannon and if that's the case then 'pro' cannoners just have to memorise that one cannon and can raid every base in the server.btw enderportal frames being indetructable is bs

iq420

Veteran
In general that is the sad reality, if cannoners see one cannon is working they are mostly going to use it, why waste time on different cannon when this one works perfectly? For example, my faction and I used mostly the same cannon each time becouse we knew it works(lot of cannons on pika don't work so in general making big cannons which wont work is waste of time).

There has been a bug report submitted about it but it still isn't fixed sadly, how its going it probably wont even be fixed.

And still, i didnt see any base which we couldnt raid becouse of it so it doesnt show that big of a problem yet.

OP
OP
D

Dashrex

My thanks on your answer.but if that is the case then raiding will be really ez.
And also its kinda also the server fault that the raiding part is not fixed,totally understood.