Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Regarding the recent Top Voter contest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OVERPOWERED99

Well, it's been around three days now since the month has ended but I haven't heard anything about it as of yet. The reason I'm posting this is because I want to know the winners of the contest and also if I win it or not.

I'm currently first in 6 servers which are OPSkyblock, Classic Skyblock, Kit-PVP, OPEggWars 1, OPEggWars 2, NYC Creative. This may change in a few hours because I'm usually 2nd in Kit-PVP. Anyways, I'm not sure how the vote contest works but as far as I know, I should be somewhere at the top but I might be wrong. You can check out the proof if you check /votetop on those servers.

If any staff are able to give me some informations regarding this, that will be excellent! :p

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
As far as I know, the winners are 1.) patos12 2.) Hatherna and 3.) Mr_alansaari. If you think you should be the winner, create a support ticket with proof that you are on /votetop.

OP
OP
O

OVERPOWERED99

As far as I know, the winners are 1.) patos12 2.) Hatherna and 3.) Mr_alansaari. If you think you should be the winner, create a support ticket with proof that you are on /votetop.
Oh, that's kind of strange... Well, I made a Support Ticket just then. Hopefully someone would be able to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.