Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Regarding Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

realoneness

Epic Pika
Username:
oneness​

Suggestion:
Regarding Ranks​

Detailed description:
Hello so regarding the ranks on kit-pvp, it's pretty good and I agree with some of the addition in some extent... I suggest for you guys to add the Omega rank on the store since i'm pretty sure a lot of people are not willing to pay money and not even get the guaranteed Omega rank since it's all rng based from the crate keys. The second suggestion is to bring back the 'Ultimate+' title since a lot of people including me thinks that the 'Ultimate+' title sounds more catchy than 'Baron'. The third suggestion is just a favor but we would like if Baron rank players could also change their color names otherwise there isn't that much difference between 'Ultimate' and 'Baron' other than the bow and armor.​

Reason(s):
explained already above ^^^​

Example(s):
N/A​

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
oneness

Suggestion:
Regarding Ranks

Detailed description:
Hello so regarding the ranks on kit-pvp, it's pretty good and I agree with some of the addition in some extent... I suggest for you guys to add the Omega rank on the store since i'm pretty sure a lot of people are not willing to pay money and not even get the guaranteed Omega rank since it's all rng based from the crate keys. The second suggestion is to bring back the 'Ultimate+' title since a lot of people including me thinks that the 'Ultimate+' title sounds more catchy than 'Baron'. The third suggestion is just a favor but we would like if Baron rank players could also change their color names otherwise there isn't that much difference between 'Ultimate' and 'Baron' other than the bow and armor.

Reason(s):
explained already above ^^^

Example(s):
N/A
wait ur oneness? like THE oneness? in that case ill +10 :) big fan of u :)

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello realoneness, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server a better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hmm if they add Omega rank to the store, all those ppl who grinded by opening seasonal keys are gonna be kinda mad xD also as a f2p player.... its triggering to see people waste money on a Minecraft server And there will be SO MANY OMEGA RANKS ;-; (i get all my ranks from voteing)

OP
OP
realoneness

realoneness

Epic Pika
Hmm if they add Omega rank to the store, all those ppl who grinded by opening seasonal keys are gonna be kinda mad xD also as a f2p player.... its triggering to see people waste money on a Minecraft server And there will be SO MANY OMEGA RANKS ;-; (i get all my ranks from voteing)
i understand where u coming from but if u compare kitpvp to opskyblock or opfactions, they added a new rank in which is also included in the store so the question is why it does not apply to kitpvp?

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i understand where u coming from but if u compare kitpvp to opskyblock or opfactions, they added a new rank in which is also included in the store so the question is why it does not apply to kitpvp?
i mean like u can buy Celestial rank in Jartex

Outscale

Banned
That's not true. The new ranks on OPFactions, OPPrison and KitPvP are all acquirable only from crates. Skyblock is the only gamemode where they put it in goldshop, probably cause it was the first to get a new rank and they didn't yet think of the crates-exclusive concept.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
That's not true. The new ranks on OPFactions, OPPrison and KitPvP are all acquirable only from crates. Skyblock is the only gamemode where they put it in goldshop, probably cause it was the first to get a new rank and they didn't yet think of the crates-exclusive concept.
Skymaster is in shop now?!?!?!

OP
OP
realoneness

realoneness

Epic Pika
if they could implement that on kit-pvp, it would be nice

_DominikPro_

Banned
I think it's fair for this rank to stay as rare as it is because if added to the store, it won't be rare anymore and a lot of people would just abuse its features, it's kinda pointless so -1 from me.

OP
OP
realoneness

realoneness

Epic Pika
I think it's fair for this rank to stay as rare as it is because if added to the store, it won't be rare anymore and a lot of people would just abuse its features, it's kinda pointless so -1 from me.
OR they could add a rank higher than baron but lower than omega so in between a rank for players that is purchasable in store and has some of the omega rank's cool features to spice up the content and cosmetics on kitpvp

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
no as long as they put it a reasonable price, that would be enough to keep its value

but then the ones who already had it would be mad pissed
cuz imagine u spent hours or days to get a rank
and some lad with mommys credit card just buys it under 5 mins

so for now -1 but if u have any way to talckle this situation i am all ears

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello realoneness,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not Aligned with Our Vision: We carefully evaluate all suggestions against our server's vision, goals, and community needs. Your suggestion, while appreciated, does not align with the direction we have chosen for our server at this time.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.