Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Reduced bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Mrfatsojr

Suggestion:
Reduced bans.

Detailed description:
So this has been suggested multiple times but what most people suggest is to unban players who admit/are sorry of them cheating. I Agree with this but i'll modify it to be fair toward the staff team and make it unable to be abused. So when you get banned for cheating and you are able to appeal that ban, being a ex-staff i know that most appeals get denied since there are no unbans possible which is dumb since some people don't have money or aren't able to buy unbans. So instead i would like to implement reduced bans.

Requirements

-You can only have your ban reduced once so if you get banned again this option won't be available.

-You are only able to appeal once for an ban if this gets denied you aren't able to apply again.

-If you lie in your appeal you will be denied.

-If you have a past ban history you will be instantly denied. (unless the ban was proven false/incorrect)

- The staffmember has to agree to unban this person.

Options

-The ban should be reduced to the staff-team preffered amout of time. (I would suggest 30 days.

-This is only for permanent IP-Bans.

-Isn't the case if the ban was due to the player breaking the same rule multiple. e.g: Account trading.
Some Pro/cons
- Decrease of amount of hackers. A lot of people retaliate hack basically after they have been banned and feel treated unfairly they tend to use multiple alts to hack again and again.
- Increase income (server). Let's say people buy one unban (30 euro). Or people buy a 40 euro rank, which would be more profitable. Also if people have the money to spend and don't want to wait one month just to be unbanned will buy the unban either way.
- Only people that care will apply, hackers who hack for fun will hack either way with or without this. People have vpn's, alts especially since this is a cracked server.
- Increase morale for staff/playerbase. If people have been unbanned they will feel delighted and won't have the need to annoy/spam staff which is a ++.

Cons-
- Sometimes hackers will be able to join the server again and hack again. Which would be in a low rate since most hackers basically don't care. It is very tedious to appeal/wait 30 days just to be banned again the day after.

Reason(s):
Reasons have been stated above but i'll repeat them.

- Allow players to get a second chance if they made a mistake.

- Give people the chance to play again instead of quitting because they can't afford the unban.

- Increase morale of the players, reduce complaints toward staffmembers and possibly increase income from shop due to rank/items being bought, increase the overall amount of players.

(Keep in mind that the average player is 14 y/o and everyone can make the wrong choice/mistake.)
It would have to be finetuned it's up to the staff-team/management to edit this to fit pikacraft. Perhaps make it so people aren't allowed to get this treatment for advertising. However what if the person didn't intend to advertise and didn't know you aren't allowed to do certain things. It wouldn't actually hurt the community because if they were only there to hack the 30 day ban will just keep them away. Only people that care will apply and if they do it just to get an unban they would still be punished for a long time which seems reasonable. If people want to hack they will use alts/evade bans. If they actually cared they would have to create a forums account/create a PROPER appeal. Them saying ''i'm sowwy'' wouldn't suffice in such context. If they actually care they would also wait out the 30 days without evading their ban and such.

Again these should only be given if ALL the requirements are met which if you invest some time into it there would be a lot of requirements.

Example(s):
If i got banned for Kill-Aura (permanently) and i was mistaken to use this and am sorry that i have used it my ban would be rudes to for e.g 30 days.​

Last edited:

Outscale

Banned
I mean that makes sense right ? People that are Lord/Legend/God/Immortal rank could cheat - and get unbanned in 30 days with their Lord/Legend/God/Immortal rank.If they cheated right now they would get banned and lose their high donator rank(so they most probably won't cheat)

iq420

Veteran
It would be a decent suggestion if a server was premium, but for a cracked server where anyone can ban evade, no point.

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
As they said it will increase the numbers of the donators who hack but the staff team has to trust the community.A hacker would hack either way even if the bans are reduced or not .
In my opinion this isnt a must . Reducing the other punishments such as spam negative behaviour etc , now lets be serious negative behaviour can get you banned , which is stupid. There are things which are way worse than negative behaviour , but everything comes with small steps and i believe that this is a good thing .+1

Outscale

Banned
A hacker would hack either way even if the bans are reduced or not .
I do not agree with this.Donators that don't want to hack cause they would get banned and lose their donator account with a rank they worked hard for or payed for could just download cheats and ruin players experience on the server cause they know they would get unbanned in 30 days.

Reducing the other punishments such as spam negative behaviour etc , now lets be serious negative behaviour can get you banned , which is stupid.
Totally agree with this , Negative Behaivour in my opinion is not something you should get Perma Banned for.

Unawarely

The Pika
-1 on the "unbanning cheaters" part , cause this will increase the amount of donators that are cheating , cause their donator account that has a rank that they payed for will be unbanned after 30 days after they cheat on it.
I actually think that hacking deserves higher punishment then "encouraging suicide" , hacking actually ruins the game , it makes you lose items that you grinded for and wasted your time for. What does "encouraging suicide" mean ? Do people actually care if someone says something like that on the internet , in a game? Most of the mutiplayer games are toxic , people shouldn't care if some random guy from the other side of the world says something like that to them.
How would this increase the amount of donators cheating ??

Outscale

Banned
Cause they wouldn't have to worry about their donator account which has a rank they payed for getting permabanned , they can just cheat and get unbanned on their main account (with a rank) 30 days later like nothing happened.
If they tried cheating now , they would get permabanned and they would have to buy an unban or play on alts , so cheating is not really a good option if you want to continue playing on the server.

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
+1
but also, u know wut? i think banning for hax should not even be permanent it should be like
1st time 1 week, 2rd time 1 month, 3rd time permanent, there should ALWAYS be a second chance

Outscale

Banned
Why? Thats literally encouraging people to hack , its like saying "oh don't worry you can get caught with hacks a few times before getting permabanned for it , just make sure you don't get caught more then three times or you will get perma banned"
Don't forget that combat hacks are not the only ones that exist , autoclickers & mobaura can be used to crash economy.

Unawarely

The Pika
+1
but also, u know wut? i think banning for hax should not even be permanent it should be like
1st time 1 week, 2rd time 1 month, 3rd time permanent, there should ALWAYS be a second chance
-1 to this. Hacking is hacking, it ruins the experience of everyone you come across. No second chances to that.

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
-1 to this. Hacking is hacking, it ruins the experience of everyone you come across. No second chances to that.
everyone deserves a second chance tho, some people deserves a second chance, and those others who doesn't, they will get banned later after using hax more than 3 times, also as fatso said, if they really dont give a sh*t about getting banned/they just hack for fun, they gon use vpn's n stuff and make other alts to hack, just like how fatso said this server is cracked which means unlimited alts, unlimited hackers. but for those normal people who have used hax only once, they deserve a second chance, if they repeat it, it means they dont deserve a chance and will get banned at the end.

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
also, in most of the servers. hacking causes you to get banned for few days or a month or maybe a week, but permanent ban is not a joke, it's actually scary to those ppl who loves playing here, cus they have 2 choices left, play illegal, or never come back again. actually there is 1 other choice, buy an unban for $30 which some people can not afford it, or some ppl just cant purchase it.
ik what u gon think about when i said 'who loves playing here' u probably thinking about 'if they really love playing here they will play legit' and i'll answer u and say : everyone deserves a second chance, but maybe there will be no 3rd chance

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
+1

or maybe just, 1st time 2 weeks, 2nd time permanent, just to warn them, cus warning with /warn is not enough and won't really warn them so well. and the ban reason thing should be something like 'Hacking. *proof*, Next time is Permanent'
which means, if the person gets banned for 2 weeks, they will have 2 weeks to know that he is going to get permanently banned if he ever repeats it

Unawarely

The Pika
or maybe just, 1st time 2 weeks, 2nd time permanent, just to warn them, cus warning with /warn is not enough and won't really warn them so well. and the ban reason thing should be something like 'Hacking. *proof*, Next time is Permanent'
which means, if the person gets banned for 2 weeks, they will have 2 weeks to know that he is going to get permanently banned if he ever repeats it
But the point is hacking is so obviously against the rules. The point of "reduced bans" is that people can say sorry and then maybe get a 1 time offer to get their perm ban shortened to 2 months. However, giving strikes is dumb. The reason why pika's console bans are 1 day is because they are often false and 90% of the time appealed and accepted, not to be taken as warnings.

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
But the point is hacking is so obviously against the rules. The point of "reduced bans" is that people can say sorry and then maybe get a 1 time offer to get their perm ban shortened to 2 months. However, giving strikes is dumb. The reason why pika's console bans are 1 day is because they are often false and 90% of the time appealed and accepted, not to be taken as warnings.
well actually i didnt mean 'if they sorry they get unbanned/reduced to 2months' i meant, it becomes 2 times ban, 1st time 2 weeks, 2nd time perm, not if u just appologize u get unbanned, no i meant 2 chances, and as i said they have 2 weeks to think about it if they really are stupid and keep hacking they get perm banned, whats the point of perm banning someone and that 'someone' comes back using vpn with another alt and hack again. some people just don't even know the rules, some of them don't even know the forums, so they maybe just think about they will get banned for only few days or few weeks

Unawarely

The Pika
well actually i didnt mean 'if they sorry they get unbanned/reduced to 2months' i meant, it becomes 2 times ban, 1st time 2 weeks, 2nd time perm, not if u just appologize u get unbanned, no i meant 2 chances, and as i said they have 2 weeks to think about it if they really are stupid and keep hacking they get perm banned, whats the point of perm banning someone and that 'someone' comes back using vpn with another alt and hack again. some people just don't even know the rules, some of them don't even know the forums, so they maybe just think about they will get banned for only few days or few weeks
This makes no sense. Chances are for things like spamming, cursing. Giving chances are for when people make mistakes. Downloading a hacked client is NOT a mistake. If you spam, you eventually get perm banned/muted, i think on the 6th strike. This is because you should've learned your lession by then. However, there's no lesson to be learned with clients. It is so obviously against the rules that there are no mistakes.

XXTentacion

Epic Pika
This makes no sense. Chances are for things like spamming, cursing. Giving chances are for when people make mistakes. Downloading a hacked client is NOT a mistake. If you spam, you eventually get perm banned/muted, i think on the 6th strike. This is because you should've learned your lession by then. However, there's no lesson to be learned with clients. It is so obviously against the rules that there are no mistakes.
i guess ur right

Outscale

Banned
I agree with momo250 , downloading a hacked client is not a mistake.Punishing someone on 2 weeks for hacking would be a bad decision , they didn't make a mistake , they knew exactly what they were doing.

Old_Prophet

The Pika
hello, my name i player xxxx1717 and I am very very very very very very very very sorry for all the stuff i have done before I hereby swear on everything that is holy to me (which exactly is nothing of course) that i will never hack the console again, never make any death threats, never commit any racism against Jews or any other race in general, will never hack accounts, never be toxic, never use any alt loaders or unfairly gaming methods what so ever.

After 345 bans warns and kicks, I think i have learned my lesson. Please Grant me this Final Chance.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ???

ignFat

Pika Lover
@Old_P hello my name is old_****** and i think of underaged staff members in showers can i please get a final chance to become staff and no life pika more so my kids have no future?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ???

Status
Not open for further replies.