Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Reduce the withdraw amount in wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
IGN
_live_insaan_
Minecraft username:
_live_insaan_​

Suggestion:
Reduce the withdraw amount in wallet.​

Detailed description:
Currently the discord wallet has limit on minimum withdrawal amount i.e 500 gold, which is a large amount because the amount of gold you get from reporting bugs is alot less, I think it should be reduced from 500-10000 to 1-10000, because collecting 500 just from bug reports a hard job and takes alot of time (bug reports takes weeks and even months to get fixed) while the gold you have no matter the amount (<500) just sits their in your wallet.I suggest Dev's to remove the limits (not the 10000 one) and allow players to withdraw lesser amounts of gold from their wallet.​

Reason(s):
There is a simple reason that bug reports are time taking and collecting 500 gold from that is pain, ( I have 3 assigned bug reports which are lying there from 2 months) I personally have some gold in my wallet that I can not withdraw to use in game, and no one likes to wait this long time, so yeah I think this should be enough of a reason to reduce the limit.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello _live_insaan_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The current requirement of 500 gold is fine and can be reached easily by frequently reporting bugs.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.