Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Reduce Slapper price to 6 gold [I wrote this for my persuasive writing homework]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cityember

Epic Pika
Username:
cityember​

Suggestion:
Reduce Slapper price to 6 gold [I wrote this for my persuasive writing homework]​

Detailed description:
Like the title says, change Slapper cost from 10 gold ingots to 6.​

Reason(s):
first, slapper just isn't supposed to be that pricey. The slapper, also known as the kb stick, is only a part time weapon(except for the slapper maniacs), and is only useful on bridges or on the edge of an island. In fact, even a noob like me wouldn't lose to a slapper-er in the center islands. However, pika decided to place the price at 10 gold ingots, even higher than iron swords. This makes it be considered unworthy and useless, and people never buys it.
Second, slapper is not that known, so people generally prefer full time weapons such as iron swords and axes. all those cause gold too, so people never buys slapper.
If this can't convince you, staff team, check out the number of people actually buying slappers. You guys may be the judge, but the community is the jury, and simply looking at the number of slapper buyers may make you see the fact that slappers should be considered too pricey.
[I wrote this for my persuasive writing homework]

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
plus 1 good sir
I buy slappers when idk whut to do with my gold

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello cityember,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.