Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned SkyWars Reduce kb stick durability

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
Username:
Big_Baller_69​

Suggestion:
Reduce kb stick durability​

Detailed description:
So as we all know in rumble mode a knockback 5 stick can spawn from rumble boxes. Every single player I have asked agrees with me that this is a very unbalanced weapon as it doesn't matter how good someone is, if they do not expect it it's a guaranteed death.

My suggestion is to reduce the durability of the kb 5 stick so after five hits it breaks. This will ensure that it is still a very powerful weapon but also give players a chance of surviving against it​

Reason(s):
The kb stick is currently a very over powered weapon and reducing its durability would make skywars more fun for everyone​

CreeperDxD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1
5 hits is way too much it should be 3 or 4 . The current state of the kb stick is too overpowered
This will actually make the rumble games more balanced

OP
OP
BigBallerLOL

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
+1
5 hits is way too much it should be 3 or 4 . The current state of the kb stick is too overpowered
This will actually make the rumble games more balanced
Yea I agree but I don't rly care how many hits as long as it's not infinite